cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could change one thing...

Anonymous
Not applicable

If i was to give you one wish, and said you could change ANYTHING about yourself. what would it be?

i would enhance my self esteem. its terribly low for a fabulous person such as myself tongue 

i have asked this to a few of my friends, and i was amazed at how many would change *ahem* certain parts of the anatomy to please someone else...

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Lmao I do love Germany slight_smile beautiful country especially Munich slight_smile the airport kempingski hotel is one of the best I've stayed at.

I guess at least here I'm more unique haha too much competition for me in Germany grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 23

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Bavaria and Germany are two different things grin

btw...Are Brits loners? In the tube nobody talked to each other, they heard music, played with their mobiles, read books via ebookreader... Drank their coffee alone in cafés... And so on.

I watched all the people in London the whole time.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 12 of 23

jonsie
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

It's the British aloofness!

I love the U-Bahn in Berlin where you always get a guy with an accordion or a vocalist singing to a backing track and it's the norm to get on with a can of beer. Never a dull journey!

Message 13 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

I watched all the people in London the whole time.

All of them, I'm sure someone would have spoken if only to steal your phone and wallet? Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 14 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Thing is if you spark up a conversation the majority of people will happily chat after going through the initial period of believing your mental.

I'm too young to know if there was a time when no one was afraid of speaking to a random person. Ill happily chat to most people but I somtimes get weird looks like I have an ulterior motive haha.

Best way I've found to break the ice in a public setting is to make a sarcastic comment about the situation:) if you get a smirk(Brits love sarcasm :)) go for the kill:)

(We're talking about dating right?:D)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 15 of 23

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie

(aloofness...great word grin had to look it up x) ) Why the heck it is like that?

Here in the Rhineland people are exactly different. It's hard to understand that for me.

Btw in London the last 3 days I saw many musicians in the Underground slight_smile One had a very good voice.

@perksie

You just confussed me. And I don't understand why someone speaks to steal things o_o

(Maybe 'cause I'm awake since wed 7am British time...)

@Liquid

More in general. But dating is a part of that. How do Londoners met a guy/girl, if they never talk to each other?

I love sarcasm too grin (But only in my own language oO)

This time I discovered so much weird details of you guys grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 16 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I think that's why bars/clubs exist, alcohol is an easy way to break the conversational barrier:)

It's sad that because I'm a chatty person I'm greatest with fear/suspicion upon striking up a conversation haha.
Message 17 of 23

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
If I could change one thing....I'd perhaps be slightly shorter grin
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 18 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
How tall are you?
Message 19 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions