cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idols/inspirational people..

Anonymous
Not applicable

who are your idols? mine are Norman Keith Collins, Kat Von D, Lady Gaga, Tim Burton, Marilyn Monroe, John Peel, Gwen Stefani, Florence Nightingale, Rosa Parks.. the list is endless..

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leonardo Da Vinci - Stan Laurel - Superman - Francis Rossi - Isaac Asimov - my dad.

Plus bits from a lot of other people all mixed together - with Minky's heart thrown in for balance (Minky's my dog and she's giving me a great big cuddle right now :))

Message 11 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

cute Pengipete. grin and doll, i didnt mention a single celebrity. these are icons of cinema, art, film and humanity, sadly the term celebrity used now is for X Factor Rejects, people with a story to sell and fake, plastic, horrible people...

Message 12 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Mum and that is said with total conviction and belief. 

If I told you half of what she has been through and come out the other end stronger you would cry your eys out...... the strongest person I have ever met.

Message 13 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im proud of you for saying that, i hope you let her know? x

Message 14 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

you should be proud of it

Message 15 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Without a doubt, she is a truly amazing person. 

Message 16 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

^^ best comment ever slight_smile 

Message 17 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

mums are number one in my book

Message 18 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have massive respect for people like Midge Ure, Richard Curtis the unsung faceless heroes behind great charity drives.

Message 19 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
was the 'doll' meant for me? If not I'll take it anyway - at my age, you take waht you can get LOL. Sorry if you thought i was referring to your post - I was only speaking for myself - but yup agree with you Icon v Celebrity. D x
Message 20 of 25