Anonymous
Not applicable
15 REPLIES 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There is an app on Google Play which I have on my homescreen. Seems to work ok and has decent write ups.

http://bit.ly/148L8nY

Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey honey, i just put ICE and dad in my phonebook. for example it'll be ICEdad slight_smile and ive been here a while, likewise though!
Message 12 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. 

Nice to meet you. slight_smile

Hope to see more of your posts around the forum.

I had a brief look at your blog but going back for more.

Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rawrz wrote:
my samsung allows you to put contact detsils on the lock screen. not sure if other manufactures have the option. but if you need to lock your screen worth looking at

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, would you mind tellling me if it is possible to do such a thing on my phone please if you have a moment.  Thanks. slight_smile wink

Message 14 of 16

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Good one Carrie grin

Even that I thought it would be a standard in english-speaking countries o.o Knowing that movement since years - sadly it's not common here, the old people don't speak English, the young ones are too bad.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

😕 well i was just spreading the word, good to see all the positive feedback though!

Message 16 of 16