Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Posts: 17,892
Topics: 142
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: I used to be conceited...

[ Edited ]

@Poppysmum wrote:

 I am Spaced was reading new thread rubbish topic and pressed 2 to turn onto second page. 

 

This topic appeared and was wondering what it had to do with post i was reading Don't know

 

Are you trying to send me insane Whistle


 

This is the next topic in "Off Topic" board after "new forum rubbish" topic, that is why (I think) Don't know @Poppysmum

 

Destroy

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 17,892
Topics: 142
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: I used to be conceited...


@MercedesS wrote:

OMG! OMG! OMG! yeah!!! Bouncy Bouncy


With such a Radiant response, who could refuse, @MercedesS...?yahoo

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 1,101
Topics: 88
Registered: ‎07-10-2012

Re: I used to be conceited...


@pgn wrote:

@Poppysmum wrote:

 I am Spaced was reading new thread rubbish topic and pressed 2 to turn onto second page. 

 

This topic appeared and was wondering what it had to do with post i was reading Don't know

 

Are you trying to send me insane Whistle


 

This is the next topic in "Off Topic" board after "new forum rubbish" topic, that is why (I think) Don't know @Poppysmum

 

Destroy


Thank you that makes sends Smiley Happy 

Former Staff
Posts: 1,192
Registered: ‎01-02-2017

Re: I used to be conceited...


@pgn wrote:

With such a Radiant response, who could refuse, @MercedesS...?yahoo


I cannot!!!   BouncyBouncy See you soon!!! Taking a week off!

 

thanks @jonsie heartheart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Posts: 17,892
Topics: 142
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: I used to be conceited...


@MercedesS wrote:

I cannot!!!   BouncyBouncy See you soon!!! Taking a week off!

thanks @jonsie heartheart


Just don't take the office with you, @MercedesSDance

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 100,729
Topics: 768
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: I used to be conceited...

Have a good week @MercedesS Please give our love to the sunshine (If you are going back to Spain) cool

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Posts: 17,892
Topics: 142
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: I used to be conceited...


@Cleoriff wrote:

Have a good week @MercedesS Please give our love to the sunshine (If you are going back to Spain) cool


PS. Bring some back for us, @MercedesS! (Sunshine, I mean!) Whistlesun

Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Posts: 84,540
Topics: 580
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: I used to be conceited...


@MercedesS wrote:

@pgn wrote:

With such a Radiant response, who could refuse, @MercedesS...?yahoo


I cannot!!!   BouncyBouncy See you soon!!! Taking a week off!

 

thanks @jonsie heartheart


Sorted and you are most welcome 🤗