cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still use o2 webmail just wish I could send them sometimes.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or even save them to drafts. That was the reason I decided to try BT Infinity broadband. Guys I miss you. For such a big company BT customer service on-line is the pits. I have a feeling that once I can get through to them (I need a BT e-mail address first and I can't get one) that my problem will be the same or maybe worst than the one I have just left behind at o2. And considering the great service you give I am truly sorry that I left. BT is more expensive but a good bit faster and I have 18 months to pay for my stupidity. I'll be back.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144301 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It will all be run by Sky by then.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions

Using O2 Webmail should work regardless of who your ISP is.

It is simply an online email service.

Can you be a little more specific as to how you access the service and any error messages received? That will help other people help you!

#siwy
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Under your account Account Settings you should ensure that, on the part which deals with Outgoing Server, the box next to  "Require Secure Passsword Authentication (SPA)" is ticked.

My mother-in-law had the same problem of being unable to send email and it's worked for her.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks cassrhinos (good name btw) I should have warned that I'm a bit of a dope. Where do I find the Account settings Outgoing server?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi browni I don't get error messages. except that when I press send or save to draft, the e-mail disappears into the ether, the message comes up that the page has expired.
Thanks.
Had a curry for tea and now I'm having a grouse.
Message 6 of 6