cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I may go silent over the weekend !

Anonymous
Not applicable
As the title says but don't worry guys I'm not being abducted by MI5's android henchmen !

I'm having my 4 year old granddaughter staying over and she commands my every attention. wink
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're not being abducted???? MI5 has made the call!
Message 2 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Grandkids are a handful. Love mine to bits but they demand and deserve every second of your attention. Good luck

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck with that bob - I have 4 year old twins so I know exactly what you're in for wink

Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers. Just going for her now.

I have 3 grown up children my daughter being the youngest at 18 ,but its weird having a toddler in the house.

I couldn't sleep properly the first time as I was always listening out fir her !
Message 5 of 18

MI5
  • 144901 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
You think it's your Grand Daughter but I've replaced her with an Android Bot slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 18

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Toddlers being android bots would explain the tantrums they throw over tiny things and the running then crashing unexpectedly wink
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 18

MI5
  • 144901 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions
LOL slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 18

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha I had to grin

Completely untrue:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I survived the night.

Now just joining her watching cartoons and Scooby-Do !
Message 10 of 18