cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not paranoid but I think they are after me!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently removed my Avatar and also the background image or "theme" and was content to see a blank square under my name.  But today I notice that the blank square is now sporting a faint red X. 

Target.JPG

Have I been targetted?  Is this a secret code from ...... well let's not go there........... to warn others to stay clear of me? 

'tis making me very nervous and I am making more spelling errors than usual.  Don't know   LOL

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

X marks the spot.....you are the chosen one!!!

Message 2 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It simply means that tyhe original photo (flower?) is no longer available to view....:smileywink:

Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

It simply means that tyhe original photo (flower?) is no longer available to view....:smileywink:

The original photo has not been available for several days but the X only turned up today.  

Message 4 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

It simply means that the original photo (flower?) is no longer available to view....:smileywink:

The original photo has not been available for several days but the X only turned up today.  

It's always been showing for me since the avatar was removed. It was also visible in the weeks prior to you using it

Do you get the same on this link?

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/24

Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

It simply means that the original photo (flower?) is no longer available to view....:smileywink:

It's always been showing for me since the avatar was removed. It was also visible in the weeks prior to you using it

Do you get the same on this link?

@Anonymous

@Yes I see the red X on that link.  Thanks @jonsie.  I have added a blank, thought coloured, image to "cover up" the X (which, btw, was showing in my Private Album-  presumably a default feature.)

PS - being an Off-Topic topic I cannot mark your post as the "solution" - but the issue is now solved.  Thanks again @jonsie 

Message 6 of 27

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

It does mean that you are marked for deletion.......Bye @Anonymous !

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 27

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

You're safe for now @Anonymous wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry quirky @Beenherebefore 

Memes.com

Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

You're safe for now @Anonymous wink

@Toby   A nod is as good as a wink, as an old saying goes. I have printed your words in red and pasted them on my monitor screen to remind me that I must tread carefully...................

Message 10 of 27