Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Thanks for the info about the change in camp leader @Cleoriff - watching just the main show this year (after getting into the Extra Camp last year) means we miss anything that doesn't get mentioned!
Thought that they both did well with the challenge. Jess in particular with the vomit fruit one. That looked so thick!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 71 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Someone did point out that Giovanna was actually sitting in the leaders chair during part of the show. Maybe it will be mentioned tonight?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff for the info on G being camp leader. I didn`t notice her sitting in the leader`s chair in the show last night, must have missed it. I hope they show the announcement of her being voted camp leader and who is deputy on tonight`s show.

I agree with @gmarkj about Jess coping with the fermented vomit fruit. This was similar to what Bev had to deal with in an earlier trial. Some on social media claimed Bev had an easier trial because she was vegan but after seeing how revolting it was most accepted it was hard. So, equally, it was much harder for Jess than some of the things Shane drank. I can`t helpthinking that Jess being unwell and unable to enjoy the meal last night was due to what she went thru in the trial.

As there is no Extra Show this year, I think that`s why info is mentioned on the Hub, which I don`t see, and there is the unseen footage in the highlights show on Saturday which I do watch.

Looking forward to tonight`s show with the Water Trial. So many celebrities were relieved not to be chosen for this one, so should be tough and entertaining.   

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 73 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I think Hollie will be good in tonights trial.

Just have a feeling that she won't need any 'help' from 'I'm a man' Shane!!

(I hope so anyway (lol)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 74 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Oh and I forget to check This Morning to see if they did the catch up and give any spoilers.

They did cut away to Matt Hancock and his Tier ystem!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 159

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Apparently the Welsh peasants have revolted and scaled the castle walls....
Message 76 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:
Apparently the Welsh peasants have revolted and scaled the castle walls....

joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 77 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Thursday

Jessica felt much better after her trial yesterday.

Shane played a silly game missing a word out of a conversation, just mentioning policeman. Jordan and Giovanna totally confused as was I!!

Giovanna chosen as camp leader and she picked Bev as her deputy.

Tasks allocated.

Camp Cooks ...Vernon and Victoria

Camp Maintenance...Mo and Shane

Camp Cleaners Jordan and Hollie

Laundry ....Ruthie and Russell

Washing up...AJ and Jess

Castle Coin challenge was Vic and Hollie. Telling a fairy tale with missing words.One sat in a chair and the other had to find the right words from a series of  articles hanging in trees. When they were wrong they were gunged. Eventually won the challenge. The camp mates were then phoned with this question...

Q: What percentage of parents admitted to having a favourite child. 10% or 18%. Answer was 10% and they got it correct. Vic and Hollie chose Jelly beans out of those or Gingerbread men???? (FGS!

They then sat round telling embarrassing stories. Not repeating them all but the funniest for me was Vic doing an interview and calling Jeremy Hunt, Jeremy C***. Lol

Mo fell over during a race, got up and started racing the wrong way round track.rofl

Wicked Waterways trial. Only 6 stars to find. Each star worth 2 .

One in a narrow top tunnel (Shane) and Hollie in lower narrow one...

Crawling along filling buckets with water. Critters being dropped on them.

Shane filling buckets and passing them down a tube to Hollie who had to fill containers. Buckets connected to chains! Once a container was filled with enough water it dropped a star out. A bit hard. Trick was not to spill water or tangle chains. Sadly they messed this up. Poor communication. Lots of water spilt and chains tangled.

Got 2 stars which was 4 stars for camp, to feed 12.

People not happy!

The meal was monkfish. Vernon used his inner 'Rick Stein'. Loads of ingredients, though limited portions.

Next trial Chamber of Horrors. Russell is exempt.

Shane (again) and AJ chosen...pleased to see AJ getting a chance.

Voting begins tomorrow. Vote for favourite celeb to stay in.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great write-up @Cleoriff 

I was confused too with Shane`s prank.

Well pleased G is camp leader and appointed Bev as deputy. Liked the way they mixed the celebs for the tasks and so far doesn`t seem to have caused any problems.

Enjoyed the Coin Challenge but didn`t get why they chose jelly beans. Thought Mo counting out his beans and being happy with how many he`d got was funny.

The trial. I thought Hollie was becoming increasingly annoyed with Shane. Ant and Dec`s comments were amusing, altho Hollie and Shane didnt think so. I thought Vern and Vic made a good job of cooking with the limited amount of monkfish.

Thought the storytelling about mistakes was funny and entertaining and made a change from usual camp stories. 

Tomorrow`s show should be a good one - with Shane not happy at being chosen again for trial and AJ also facing it. And there is the first eviction - which, at this stage, I wouln`t like to bet on.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 79 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

One thing I missed out was the childish way Shane threw his meal can at the washing up area. He was given a death stare by AJ.

Shane junior, his son (obviously cut from the same cloth), posted this..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 80 of 159