Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @gmarkj for your comments.

I hadn`t really thought about Victoria or Russel being up for eviction untiil your post. Thinking about it, Victoria might be - given that she did have an easy trial but too so long, even Ant and Dec commented on it. As for Russell, he might well be as he hasn`t had much exposure apart from the singing in camp, but might depend on whether he does the trial tonight and if he does how well he gets on with it.

My feeling is it might be Bev or AJ who get the fewest votes - although I hope not, and definitely don`t want G or Jess to leave.

Yes, G and Jess are now my favourites.  

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 101 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122804 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I have the I'm A Celeb app on my phone. Delete it when the show is finished. I have put something under a spoiler....Lol

More info
I can confirm that Russell does the next trial called Rancid Rotisserie Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 102 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122804 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Just saying it's a double eviction tonight!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 103 of 159

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Amen brother!
Message 105 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Monday:

Another 90 minute show.

Started with G chatting to Shane about her podcast and interview with Kate Middleton, which she said was more like mums chatting.

Coin Challenge - G and Mo split up and had to communicate by walkie-talkie, describing shields and match them to countries on map which were covered up after each guess. They had to get all right for reward at kiosk. I didn`t think this was as challenging physically as some earlier Coin Challenges but quite entertaining as they guessed the answers. Choice between chocolate eclairs and cheese crackers. G and Mo chose choc eclairs. AJ answered phone in camp. Question: what % of Brits flush the toilet with lid down? 43% or 28%? Celebs chose 28% which was wrong. Mo and G returned to camp.

Meanwhile campmates discussed the Phantom Dribbler weeing on toilet seat. Shane accused Jordan and Jordan, in bush telegraph, accused the Crafty Cockney [Shane]. I found this fun and light-hearted.

Back in camp, Jordan fell backwards off seat and celebs laughed like kids.

The trial. Russell volunteered for the trial Rancid Rotisserie, and thought it would be an eating trial.

In trial, Russell lay on his back, was strapped in and rotated into and under pit of slime. He had to grab a mulit-choice question and answer it correctly to win a meal for camp. There were 10 questions, with one of Literature, which he got wrong; one on World Records, which he got right; one on History which he got wrong; one on Science which he got wrong; one on Xmas which he got right; one on TV which he got wrong; one on Sport which he got right; one on Geography which he got wrong; one on Castles which he got wrong; and one on Jungle Royalty which he got right. In total, Russell got five right out of 10 and won five meals for camp.

Waiting for Russell to return from his trial, Vernon told the others about being invited to Chequers by Tony and Cherie Blair and whilst there, Vernon howled at the full moon outside, much to his wife`s embarassment.

Russell earned the celebs duck and asparagus for their meal. He was clearly disappointed and got support from campmates. Vernon and Vic made a good job of the cooking which everyone appreciated but some did say they were disappointed with the limited amount. 

Vernon joked with Shane about using the camp telephone to order a take-away.

Ant and Dec went into camp to reveal that two celebs would be leaving. They announced the results in no particular order and said "it might be...." Bev, Russell, or Vic. Then they revealed the two celebs going home were Bev and Victoria. When Ant and Dec chatted to them, Victoria said she wanted Shane to win, and Bev said she wanted Shane to win and Jordan as runner-up.

Good show. Very different from previous ones - especially with the challenge and trial, which I really enjoyed. From my experience of running quizzes, I know they are not always easy for those trying to answer.

As to the evictions? I wasn`t too surprised at Bev being one of those with the least votes.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 106 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122804 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Good review @Mi-Amigo 

Very little left to say really. All the women being evicted leaving just Jess and Gio.

I was surprised that both Bev and Vic chose Shane to win with Bev adding Jordan as well.
I thought the Castle coins was quite easy although Mo was pretty poor on his countries. rofl

I thought Russells trial was harder than it looked. I mean who can answer question when they have been rolled in cold gunk. Russell looked quite ill at one point, he was shivering and shocked.

I managed to get 8 correct and that was in the comfort of my own home!

I expect I will learn from the app tomorrow what the next trial is and who is doing it.

Just to say, I still don't like Shane and feel he is being given far too much airtime.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 107 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
I got one of the evicted correct!
Thought Sir Mo was useless with his geography. I might not be great but I know the difference between Scotland and Wales!!
Felt sorry for Russell. That challenged looked awful, but fair play for getting through it.
Did laugh at Vernon ordering take away - wonder if any food delivery companies would try (as a PR stunt) delivering food to the castle? And if he and Shane get an advert deal off the back of it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 108 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122804 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

The trial tonight is called Cart Astrophy. I understand Vernon and Giovanna are doing it. Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 109 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25133 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

The trial tonight is called Cart Astrophy. I understand Vernon and Giovanna are doing it. Lol

Now that sounds like it will be interesting - and entertaining. I reckon they will work well together - if they are allowed to and could get the maximum number of stars.

I think AJ, Jordan or Russell might be up for the vote off tonight. Fingers crossed it is not G or Jess. 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 110 of 159