Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @gmarkj for your comments.

Jordan deserved to be runner-up - after he conquered some of his fears towards the end.

I too found Ant and Dec`s comment about how long it took G to do her trial funny yahoo.

We have the "Coming out party" to look forward to. (I`m sure @Cleoriff will refresh my memory and tell us when that`s on - thanks).

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 151 of 159

Ulverstonian
  • 39 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

Thanks for coming and joining us on this thread @Ulverstonian 

Glad to partake, looks like i may be hooked  again,  it'll be interesting to see which "Celebrities" they can get for the next one.

Message 152 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The coming out party is Dec 13th @Mi-Amigo. I think it will take a different format though. I believe it's called My Castle Journey. (with Covid rules I presume it will be an interview with all the candidate)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 153 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is everything a journey? FML!

It’s not.. it’s a fake tv show where you please the masses for votes...
Message 154 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I think it's called a Journey as it's out of their comfort zone for 3 weeks. Strange place, with people you don't know and taking part in trials you have never expected to undertake

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 155 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
But everything is a journey... another overused buzz word
Message 156 of 159

Ulverstonian
  • 39 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
But everything is a journey... another overused buzz word

So its the right word why shouldnt they use it?

@Anonymous wrote:
It’s not.. it’s a fake tv show where you please the masses for votes...

I doubt there are many watching who don't get that as in all the other popular Saturday shows where you have the oprtunity to vote, the fact is you dont have to its called choice!

Message 157 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
No, not everything is a journey.. that was sarcasm.

Someone who has beaten cancer or continues to fight it. That’s a journey.
Someone who has their life torn apart by tragedy and somehow manages to keep going.. That’s a journey.

A reality show is not a journey, it’s entertainment and a cheap way for to create, enhance or revive a career.
Message 158 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Actually if we take Jordan's behaviour at the start at face value I would say he has been on a journey.
Don't get me wrong, it seems a massive over-reaction (to everything) but from where he was to be able to "calmly" do his final trial he has been on a path of growing confidence.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 159 of 159