Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Not shocked that AJ went as he (and Giovanna) are the least well known of those left.
Mo was a shock, particularly how much he has started to be involved with things.
Jordan scaring himself when trying to find the hiding celebs was funny. Thought they would then let him go and hide and forget to find him...
Would not have done well with the trial myself. Terrbile memory!
Cyclone time and I do wonder what the changes will be...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 131 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Poll on DigitalSpy today

Final 4 - Who Do You Want to Win? 158 votes

Vernon Kay            - 49% [78 votes]

Giovanna Fletcher - 24% [39 votes]

Jordan North         - 15% [25 votes]

Shane Richie           - 10% [16 votes]

Admittedly a very small poll [158 votes] but interesting results so far...
Vernon top with double the votes for Gio? and Shane bottom ?

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 132 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thursday

Show started with Mo still trying his Eastenders role. Made me laugh whilst trying to say Pat (Bat) Butcher joy Usual Shane in camp hut talking about it.

Castle Coin Challenge: Vernon and Jordan (dressed as elves). In Santa's grotto. Had phone calls with a child speaking welsh and giving a present they wanted for Christmas. They had a book to decipher what each child said. They then had to wrap present wearing mittens, which they then posted into a box. If correct it stayed in box. Wrong it was chucked out of box.

Eventually completed, and the cabin was offering Chocolate Orange or Mince Pies. They chose mince pies.

Question was, what % of Brits feel the need to peek at Christmas presents before the day. 14% or 22%. They answered 22% and it was incorrect. Mince pies lost and were last seen being eaten by Cedrofl

Celebrity Cyclone.

All 4 of them dressed up. Sir Twice a night Shane...Lady Hugger...Gio..Lord of the North was Jordan.

Sir Lankalot, was Vernon.

Took part at night!.

Not explaining it all as everyone who watches I'm A Celeb knows what it is. However this one looks harder than the one in Australia

Order chosen. Gio 1st, Shane 2nd, Jordan 3rd and Vernon to go last.

Hilarious and brilliant. rofl

The difference was with this one, the flood of water and balls  which came down from a slide at the top once Vernon got close to the top. 

They completed it within the dying seconds..

The meal that night was a partridge for all of them.  They loved it.

They were reminiscing of time in camp. All had a story to tell of what they enjoyed or hated. Mainly how much they loved being there.

Eviction.

THANK GOD it's Shane!!!!

The finalists are Gio, Vernon and Jordan

I shall enjoy this. Shane did vote for Giovanna to win.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 133 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Result!
Message 134 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Brilliant write-up @Cleoriff 

I loved every minute of tonight`s show, but was sorry the celebs missed out on the mince pies after the Coin Challenge.

The castle version of the Celebrity Cyclone was. in my opinion, better that the Australian version. I laughed so much at them tackling it and it did seem much tougher. Well pleased they won and got a decent meal which they all enjoyed.

The eviction: Ant and Dec teased them by announcing "in no particular order" to each of them "it might be you!". They all looked shocked when it was revealed that Shane was leaving. Although he still played to the camera when chatting with Ant and Dec, I was pleased that he said he wanted Mama G to win.

Looking forward to the final tomorrow night.

I really hope Gio gets crowned Queen of the Castle but think she will have tough competition with the support which Vernon has got.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 135 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree about the tough competition for Gio @Mi-Amigo 

The I'm A Celeb FB group is really divided. We have had the silly fools who are obsessed with Shane and are claiming fix, now he's been evicted. Those fans are now voting for Vernon or Jordan to make sure Giovanna doesn't win.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 136 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Forgot to add, the usual coming out show is planned for Sunday December 13th.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 137 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think G could pull it off Tom will get all the McFly fans to vote for her.. they did the same when Dougie was in there.

Message 138 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122369 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I hope so @Anonymous.

Though Vernon will have all SCD fans voting for him as he is married to Tess Daley who presents the show. The whole of Burnley will be voting for 'Happy Place' Jordan rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 139 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25023 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I agree about the tough competition for Gio @Mi-Amigo 

The I'm A Celeb FB group is really divided. We have had the silly fools who are obsessed with Shane and are claiming fix, now he's been evicted. Those fans are now voting for Vernon or Jordan to make sure Giovanna doesn't win.

Looks like you could be right @Cleoriff 

Poll on DigitalSpy

Final Three: Who do you want to WIN?

Vernon    - 57% [109 votes]  = + up 8% of votes compared to yesterday 

Giovanna - 24% [46 votes]    = same % of votes compared to yesterday

Jordan      - 18% [35 votes]    = + up 3% of votes compared to yesterday

yesterday Shane had 10% of the votes, which the above would seem to show are now split between Vernon and Jordan to stop Gio winning... 

I hope the poll [which is very very small] is wrong and Gio nails it tonight and is crowned Queen of the Castle...

Can`t wait for the show

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 140 of 159