Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

Yes that's it.  Also going uphill with water and balls being fired at them. The celebrities who are left have no choice, they have to do it. Its for a starter, main meal, dessert and drink for camp.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 121 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

Yes that's it.  Also going uphill with water and balls being fired at them. The celebrities who are left have no choice, they have to do it. Its for a starter, main meal, dessert and drink for camp.

Thanks @Cleoriff 

I`ve always enjoyed this trial when it was in the jungle. If it`s anywhere as good at the castle, it should be brilliant. 

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 122 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Mi-Amigo 

Thanks @Cleoriff 

I`ve always enjoyed this trial when it was in the jungle. If it`s anywhere as good at the castle, it should be brilliant. 

If it's outside @Mi-Amigo , it's gonna be freezing... Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 123 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Wonder if they will use warm water this year?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 124 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Wonder if they will use warm water this year?

I would hope so @gmarkj 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 125 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Either that or have to have it indoors and crank the heating up!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 126 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Newsflash. It's a Double Eviction again tonight.

Oh and the challenge is Game of Groans.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 127 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Wednesday:

Show opened with news of double eviction again tonight.

Camp woke after luxury meal last night and Jordan saying he didn`t have a hangover but a "fuzzy head".

Jordan wanted to play Hide and Seek. Everyone agreed. While Jordan counted to "120 elephants" they put  stuff in a bed so it looked like one was hiding there and then actually hid in a hut. Jordan searched whole camp. Finally opened door to hut and celebs made him jump. Bit of silliness but quite funny.

Flashback to yesterday. Coin Challenge done by AJ and Jess with Humphrey the horse wanting his food.

They had to transfer horse feed to bowl then into containers. Celebs got covered in stuff. Just short of required amount to win prize, AJ came up with a way to win and emptied the slime out of his boot! I thought it was a tricky challenge but amusing. Went to kiosk. Prize was fruit platter or treets for celebs who had missed out previously. Chose treets. Question to camp - how many stars have been won so far on I`m A Celeb? A] 141 or B] 121? Correctly answered A]. AJ and Jess returned to camp with treets for AJ, G, and Jordan. Emotional reaction to reading out messages.

Shane [again getting more exposure] gave acting lesson to Mo, as Phil Mitchell in EastEnders with a cockney accent. I admit I did find this funny with Mo walking like Phil and trying to do the accent.

Jess and Russell leave with comments in bush telegraph from Shane about how much he liked Russell and G saying she`ll miss Jess.

After break, the show moved to today.

Trial - Game of Groans. Mo wanted to do it and was agreed by everyone. Jordan and AJ both wanted to do it with Mo. Much discussion. Even thought of deciding by playing "rock, paper, scissors". Rather than that or celebs voting, Jordan and AJ agreed AJ to do it tonight and if he is still in camp tomorrow then Jordan will do do the trial.

AJ and Mo went to trial. Had to sit back to back and memorise symbols on shields on a wall. They were then spun for 60 secs and had to remember matching pairs of symbols. Very much a memory game which Mo struggled with. Between them they managed to get 3 out of 6 right and earnt 3 meals for camp.

Back in camp, waiting for AJ and Mo to return, campmates discussed which is worse - hiccups or farts.

Mo and AJ returned. Campmates well pleased with three stars, although AJ was disappointed.

Mo and Vernon wound Shane up by telling him that as Mo is a Sir he has a Royal butler at home who does everything for him. Vernon add the names of other celebrities who are Sirs, who, Vernon said, have a Royal butler. Shane believed them. This was brilliant and made me laugh out loud.

Meal arrived. G said she was excited and looking forward to it. AJ and G prepared the meal but there

was little crab meat and all were disappointed.

Ant and Dec went into camp to announce public vote and who would be leaving - AJ and Mo.

I thought AJ might go tonight and the other one to leave would be Jordan, so was surprised Mo didn`t get enough votes and left.

Really pleased Gi is in the last four - with Vernon, Jordan, and Shane.

Looking forward to tomorrow night`s show.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 128 of 159

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 129 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that @Mi-Amigo 

Tell you now, I am just MORE than pee'd off with the amount of airtime Shane is getting. Either in the camp hut or just round the camp in general.

I was really pleased to see him made to look a fool about getting a butler when you are knighted!

Felt even more sorry for AJ now, as after leaving the camp, he will be told the news about his grandad dying.

I'm pleased I didn't have to do that trial. Yes they had to remember what sign/picture was behind each shield. Although it wasn't simply a memory game, it was Mo and AJ being covered in critters  in between each part of the trial, which was aimed at putting them off.

The meal was awful. there again, I don't think anyone knew how to cook crab lol

Tomorrow is Celebrity Cyclone. HOORAY!! The clip they showed of it, appears to be inside?

Ant and Dec did say there was a twist  to this one.

I can't wait!!

Also pleased that both Mo and AJ said they wanted Giovanna to win.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 130 of 159