Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Tuesday.

Before I start, I must mention this. During his stay in camp, AJ's grandad has died. At the request of his family, he won't be told until he leaves camp.

The show opened with news of another double eviction tonight!!

Shane and Bev did the Castle Coin challenge.

Putting pub names in order of popularity. They had to pull a pump once arranged and if wrong sprayed with foul stale beer. Eventually managed all 10 in the correct order.

Prize was going to a pub for drinks and snacks.. The camp mates were delighted.

Jordan trying a Cockney accent. Made me laugh trying to say Uncle which came out as Ankle rofl

Giovanna's reign as camp leader ended. She handed it to Shane who chose Mo as deputy.

The camp  mates were in shock at the double eviction of Bev and Vic.

Gio was up for the trial but the choice of 2nd candidate needed much discussion. Vernon reluctantly agreed.

Cart Astrophy- Giovanna standing in a cart chucking offal and fish guts to Vernon wearing a large bucket helmet. He then had to empty what he caught into a container, up to a certain level. The prize was pub grub to eat later in the pub.

It was disgusting but they won 8 meals for camp.

The camp mates were delirious with joy.

Very happy on their way to the Castle Inn. Pie, chips peas and gravy.  Then it was karaoke.

Shane started it off (as expected) Jordan was useless rofl . Mo and Shane again. Then it was group songs and dances. As the night went on the drunker they got....joy

A great night was had by all.

(I did notice throughout tonights show, Shane had the most to say, either in camp or camp hut. Excess airtime as usual!)

Russell and Jess were evicted. Leaving Giovanna as the last woman standing.

A great show, really feelgood.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 111 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great write-up on tonight`s show @Cleoriff .

Sad to hear of AJ`s grandfather passing away while he was in camp.

As to the show, I loved it - apart from the very end.

I loved the pub sign challenge. Even though Shane and Bev knew what to expect, they still were shocked when sprayed with stale beer, which I admit made me laugh.

Jordan trying to do a Cockney accent made me laugh too, but was slightly spoilt by giving Shane too much airtime for his comments.

Good to see G and Vernon working as a team in the Cart-astrophy trial, even though Vernon wasn`t keen on doing a trial. The trial did look disgusting, with G having to scoop up the foul stuff with her bare hands and Vernon catching it in the bucket helmet so his head was covered with the foul stuff.

The pub grub and sing-along was absolutely brilliant. The celebs celebrated and enjoyed the grub. It was funny to see a slightly drunk Mo dipping his fingers in tomato ketchup and licking it, and then did the same with brown sauce. The karaoke was great. I loved the celebs singing "Sweet Caroline" together and Jess singing "All I Want For Xmas". Really was a great night and very entertainin to watch.

Then came the evictions. The campmates were shocked to find it was another double eviction.

As I thought, Russell was one of those who left tonight and then came the shock to me - Jess left!!! I was gutted for her. I really wanted and thought she would be runner-up. As it is she finished 7th.

The cold comfort for me was Jess telling Ant and Dec that she wants G to win, but Russell said he wants AJ to win but thinks Shane will pip him to it. I don`t get why so many think Shane is going to "pip" a celeb to win the show.

Looking forward to tomorrow night`s show and still hope that G can make it all the way to the end...

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 112 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo 

As you know, I belong to A FB I'm a Celeb group. When the show started I would have said it was 50/50 for Shane, but there are some people who are absolutely obsessed with him.

From what I can see, it's women who vote, so I expect they are spending a lot of money voting for him.

I vote via the app, for nothing. I get 5 free votes and mine have always gone to Gio.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 113 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was so pleased that you`ve voted for Gio @Cleoriff . As you probably guessed that`s who I`ve voted for.

Shane grabbing the spotlight at every opportunity - to get the votes from his fans - is wearing thin.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 114 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was in a queue yesterday and I overheard 2 women talking about SR
'It’s that fun loving cheeky chappy persona that he portrayed on EastEnders that shines through in IAC.'
Her friend said ‘it’s an act, it’s tv, if you’re not liked you don’t stay for long’
This woman said ‘He was in EE for ages, there’s no way anyone can act for that long’
I saw the friend pull a face that even I was jealous of. I couldn’t help but laugh & then turned the volume up so I didn’t have to listen to any more drivel.

it's that cockney cheeky chappy **** that annoys me about Jamie Oliver too.. irritating oiks

Message 115 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just to let you know its AJ and Mo doing trial today. No idea what it's called nor what they are doing. However the picture shows them back to back on large chairs on a circular plinth 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 116 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff for the info on tonight`s trial.

Should be interesting... begs the questions - did they choose to do the trial? and if so was this tactical so they at least get a bit of TV coverage with eviction pending?

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 117 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
They are choosing who goes, and going on last night they decided by how many trials people had done.
Thought Vernon did well catching all that in the "helmet" - looked absolutely vile.
Not that Giovanna fared much better having to pick it up and throw it!
Not massively surprised at Jess and Russell going. Both are (from my point of view) the lesser knowns of who is left. Next up would probably be a combo of AJ, Jordan and G - but with Jordan and G being both entertaining and more involved that might throw a spanner in the works...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 118 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I have heard the Celebrity Cyclone will take place and they need 4 to do that....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 119 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I have heard the Celebrity Cyclone will take place and they need 4 to do that....

Is that going to be like the one in the jungle with celebs battling against a wind machine?

Previously Shane and Hollie [who was evicted[ did the waterways trial but can`t see Shane wanting to do it and with Jordan`s fear of almost everything he won`t want to do it, so can`t really think who will volunteer for this.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 120 of 159