cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't believe it :)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I buy packs of "poo bags" so I can clean up after Minky (good citizen that I am) but I'd never felt the need or urge to read the blurb printed on the packaging - until yesterday (it was a choice between that and doing the ironing). 

On the back of the box are the usual "warnings" and amongst the obvious ones about not giving poo bags to babies to play with (who does that - really?) there is one "warning" that reads...

"Allow hot items to cool before placing in the bag"

I know she's done some steamers in her time and none of what comes out is exactly pleasant but she's never actually produced anything that was capable of melting plastic or needed to be picked up using tongues and oven gloves.

It's gets better - the next warning says...

"Sharp objects must be wrapped before placing in the bag"

What on earth do they think Minky is ejecting - nails and broken glass?

Poor thing - no wonder she has that look of intense concentration when she doing her business - her backside is apparently capable of producing molten lava and razor blades in equal measure. 

Minky's bum is now officially a weapon of mass destruction - I'm expecting the UN to send someone round to search her any day now.  Not a problem - except for them getting even more confused than usual cos she's got four elbows wink

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Black and Decker had to alter their user manual for a hammer drill sold in the USA after a customer sued for personal damages because the manual didn't state that he couldn't use it to remove "crustations" from his nostrills !!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

A photo I took on my phone in 2006 slight_smile

flood.jpg

Message 12 of 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Health and safety gone mad slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 28

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have a box around somewhere containing the manual for some bike pedals-on recycling "please use this box for somthing useful either recycle it or use it to burry a hedgehog in style"

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I buy packs of "poo bags" so I can clean up after Minky

Tip:

Buy nappy bags instead of poo bags.
Same thing but at a fraction of the price. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 28

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I use sandwich bags from asda £0.99 for 200:)

Just be careful not to mix up with lunch:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 16 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get 200 bags for £1.  They're black (prefer that to transparent - for obvious reasons) and they have handles that make them easy to tie-up.

Remember when you were a kid and bought your sweets out of a jar?  Remember how the shop-keeper used to hold the bag by the corners and spin it to wrap them up?   Can you see where I'm going with this and why I now buy those easy-tie bags for Minky's "little presents" slight_smile

Message 17 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

this has made me giggle no end! cheers bud!! grin 

Message 18 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 19 of 28

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

I didn't realise it was a competition grin

However you have definatly won haha

time to bulk buy:)

Message 20 of 28