cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't believe it :)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I buy packs of "poo bags" so I can clean up after Minky (good citizen that I am) but I'd never felt the need or urge to read the blurb printed on the packaging - until yesterday (it was a choice between that and doing the ironing). 

On the back of the box are the usual "warnings" and amongst the obvious ones about not giving poo bags to babies to play with (who does that - really?) there is one "warning" that reads...

"Allow hot items to cool before placing in the bag"

I know she's done some steamers in her time and none of what comes out is exactly pleasant but she's never actually produced anything that was capable of melting plastic or needed to be picked up using tongues and oven gloves.

It's gets better - the next warning says...

"Sharp objects must be wrapped before placing in the bag"

What on earth do they think Minky is ejecting - nails and broken glass?

Poor thing - no wonder she has that look of intense concentration when she doing her business - her backside is apparently capable of producing molten lava and razor blades in equal measure. 

Minky's bum is now officially a weapon of mass destruction - I'm expecting the UN to send someone round to search her any day now.  Not a problem - except for them getting even more confused than usual cos she's got four elbows wink

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 28

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

I just got a few strange looks after laughing a tad too loud at this.

Message 3 of 28

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Oh please no! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 28

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Brilliant:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fantastic thread, Pete. Got a couple of weird looks from laughing out loud too... loud grin

Thanks for that!
Leonard
Message 6 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Fantastic thread, Pete. Got a couple of weird looks from laughing out loud too... loud grin

Thanks for that!
Leonard

Oh god, that's so hilariousSmiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 28

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 28

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

On the same subject...I read an article about strange things in car manuals that you shouldn't do. The best, from the Canada version of the Toyota Yaris, was: do not attach a snowplough to the front. 

Message 9 of 28

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@sheepdog wrote:

On the same subject...I read an article about strange things in car manuals that you shouldn't do. The best, from the Canada version of the Toyota Yaris, was: do not attach a snowplough to the front. 

Classic!

How about the warning on sleeping pills....CAUTION - may cause drowsiness!

Message 10 of 28