Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35925 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

'ello,' ello, 'ello... 😁

Seriously, it was somewhat antisocial, alas. Will we ever go back to the way we were...? 

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

I very much doubt we will ever return to 'normal'.

I smiled today. A carpet fitter arrived complete with gloves and a mask to give me a quote for stairs and landing.

He then handed me a well used book of samples to make my choice of carpet?! rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Worst part of it is having to deal with the moronic one-way system in Tesco. Where going up the aisle following the one-way arrows takes you to the tills and then an empowered employee tells you to turn around back down the same one-way aisle because you need to go round several aisles to get to the tills that you never wanted to go to whilst trying to avoid the shelf stackers who are having a discussion in the middle. Honestly, the person who designed that must work for Highways England. 

On the other hand, I've actually cleaned and polished my car 3 times. Which has doubled the amount it has been cleaned in 4 years of owning it. 

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Coped.. I don’t think I have.. I’ve just muddled through & sobbed a good few times along the way..
Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35925 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions
BTW, lockdown is not over yet, what's all this "did you" stuff? 🙄😁
And it could be reinstated too, like Beijing in past 2 or 3 days... 😬
Message 6 of 7

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The sunshine has definitely helped. Getting out and about for exercise, buying nice bits in the food shop. Looking back I can't believe how quickly time has gone and how little I've scribbled off my todo list!

Message 7 of 7