cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hobbies...

Anonymous
Not applicable

here is what took up a few hours of my time tonight... what hobbies do you guys have??2013-01-06 01.26.24.jpg2013-01-06 01.32.29.jpg2013-01-06 01.35.26.jpg2013-01-06 01.37.36.jpg2013-01-06 01.40.06.jpg

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'm reading Batman: Hush at the moment and Earth X which is set in the marvel universe 60 years from now. It's amazing so check it out if you can!

I have not read that one @Stuart, is it the doomsday one?

@Carrie: We're all awesome here wink

@Coma, it must be so satisfying to train others to help people slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is toby. I found it a good read, the build up to the battle itself then the aftermath & appearance of the supermen & supergirl too & loved the rebirth of superman by the eradicator

Message 12 of 29

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
I'll check it out slight_smile

So we have drawing, comics, gaming, films, martial arts, reading, fishing and gadgets so far. Any more hobbies out there?

@sheepdog, what kind of graphic designs do you produce? I did a fair bit in my college days.

Get involved:

Message 13 of 29

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

So we have drawing, comics, gaming, films, martial arts, reading, fishing and gadgets so far. Any more hobbies out there?

@sheepdog, what kind of graphic designs do you produce? I did a fair bit in my college days.

Just general stuff that can be only be classified as graphical design! Lately its been in the form of card making for someone so lots of drag n drop and play around with colours. Not that I'm an artist as such but fiddle about till I get things looking good. Or lack of talent is another expression wink

Message 14 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Just general stuff that can be only be classified as graphical design! Lately its been in the form of card making for someone so lots of drag n drop and play around with colours. Not that I'm an artist as such but fiddle about till I get things looking good. Or lack of talent is another expression wink

I do logo design as part of my company plus I get asked to do lots of order of service (funerals mainly) wedding invitations, party etc.

Message 15 of 29

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Toby wrote:
@Anonymous, it must be so satisfying to train others to help people slight_smile

It is... But just if the kids have a good day. If they have a bad one it's just exhausting wink

This year our (so my proper unit, not the second one) youth FD is 35 years old, so we will go on a camp-trip with them, maybe the international one in Mulhouse/Mülhausen, France... Or the national one in Lower-Saxony, near Hannover. slight_smile Stoked grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

too much time on my hands sometimes... 😕 2013-02-07 21.12.06.jpg2013-02-07 21.11.29.jpg

Message 17 of 29

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Is that pip-boy I see? wink

I'll upload some my artistic outbursts soon Carrie

Get involved:

Message 18 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I see someone doing something, I ask myself Can I do that? Consequently over the years,I've had quite a few.
Reading, gardening, walking, hula hooping, line dancing (just started), cruising, decopatch, crosswords, browsing forums, cooking healthy meals, listening to Radio 2, watching some TV programmes.
Message 19 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
When I see someone doing something, I ask myself Can I do that? Consequently over the years,I've had quite a few.
Reading, gardening, walking, hula hooping, line dancing (just started), cruising, decopatch, crosswords, browsing forums, cooking healthy meals, listening to Radio 2, watching some TV programmes.

Keeps you a little bit busy then?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 20 of 29