Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello to anyone who remembers me!

Harrysmum2008
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

It’s been a long time but I thought I’d pop on and wish everyone a (belated) merry Christmas.  I hope everyone is well and has had a good 2017.

I never did get my Traceyjs username back so it looks as though I’m Harrysmum forever now!

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Harrysmum2008
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @Cleoriff.

How are you @jonsie?  I was shocked to read about your accident.  I hope things are better for you now.

2017 has been a rubbish year for a lot of people and I’ll be glad to see the back of it.  I don’t usually see in the New Year but I might have to this year just to make sure it’s really over!

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 11 of 13

jonsie
  • 92926 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Harrysmum2008 wrote:

Sorry to hear that @Cleoriff.

How are you @jonsie?  I was shocked to read about your accident.  I hope things are better for you now.

2017 has been a rubbish year for a lot of people and I’ll be glad to see the back of it.  I don’t usually see in the New Year but I might have to this year just to make sure it’s really over!

Well Tracey, I can't lie, it's been he'll but I've come through but it's still a tough road ahead.After 11 months in hospital I'm trying to cope now in the real world.Yes 2017 has been the worst year of my life,  I've had traumatic events in the past but not for a whole year. Thank God it's almost over!

Message 12 of 13

Harrysmum2008
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I’ll keep everything crossed for you that things continue to get better @jonsie.  

I read the Get Well Soon Jonsie thread and the support was amazing.  I’d forgotten how great everyone is on here.

Formerly Traceyjs1975!
Message 13 of 13