cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't been with O2 for at least 5 years and they decided to start billing me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I switched to giffgaff pretty much when they started out. Years ago. All of a sudden O2 started to send me bills and trying ot get in contact with them is like pulling hens teeth. Seriously guys I have seen zombies with more life in them than that live chat. Is there really ever anyone available. 

If I can't get it sorted by the weekend it will be visiting my bank and making sure O2 can't raid my bank account.  

What a hassle. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Don't use Live Chat. Speak to customer service.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This seems rather weird that O2 are sending you bills when you haven't been with them for years?

I would actually be contacting my bank asap to make sure nothing has or will be taken from your account. As @Bambino says ring O2 as soon as possible to find out what on earth is going on....The whole thing seems strange to me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You need to make sure no one has ordered anything in your name so call cs as soon as possible please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
How are you getting on with this issue @Anonymous ? Did you find out what happened?
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I'm with @MI5 on this. If you still have access to My O2 you need to check customer service for anything in your name on the sy stem.  We have seen so many instances of fraudulent activity on hacked accounts.

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'm with @MI5 on this. If you still have access to My O2 you need to check customer service for anything in your name on the sy stem.  We have seen so many instances of fraudulent activity on hacked accounts.

Particularly in light of the TalkTalk current nightmare...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7