Did you mean: 

Happy post apocalyptic lockdown

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Hi,

Long time no here; I have been hiding in the shadows as usual.  Where does the time go? Anyway hope everybody is ok. I have had a busy and stressful 18 months and whilst things are levelling out now it still has its moments.

I have been looking at the O2 shop and they have added newer payment options.  Also read that the next Exynos 2200 processor will have embedded AMD mRDNA GPU which essentially should be a high performance mobile solution for streaming high-resolution and bandwidth video and responsive gaming. 

I am interested in upgrading to a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra to keep things consistent for me. It won't stop my hair getting grey or make my gut smaller but there is always hope.

So in the essence of this message....what is happening here? What is your opinion about the Virgin Media partnership and does that mean Virginmedia will eventually start using the O2 infrastructure.

Any good news, like new family members, marriages or new homes?

I guess I am being nosey...;-)

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Welcome back @anticpated wink

Nothing new for me. I carry on getting older with the occasional brain fade....but reasonably happy just plodding on. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

RunrigForever
  • 2079 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, good to see you posting @anticpated slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 4 of 6

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Well it is good to be back. I need to pop back more however my life is repetitive at the moment. 

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Keep popping back!
Message 6 of 6