Happy Halloween!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

The spookiest time of the year is upon us, and I hope you're all ready ghost 

There are many ways to enjoy Halloween, whether it's with a quiet night at home waiting for trick-or-treaters, a scare-fest from the comfort of your couch, or by attending one of many themed events. 

How do you celebrate Halloween? If you like to dress-up, what's your all-time favourite costume? Do you prefer a night of horror movies and halloween-themed treats? 

I'm curious to hear all about your Halloween plans! jack_o_lantern

halloween-illustration.jpg

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No plans though this made me laugh @EmilieT

Image result for cartoon of witch on broom into tree

My granddaughter is going out dressed very spookily. The grandson is off to a Halloween Ball at University

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 44

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

As you know @EmilieT my friends and I have planned a spooky pyjama party. They're providing the nibbles and I'm providing the spooky; horror films to make them jump and scream. I've chosen carefully; films that scare even me. And that's not easy as I've been watching horror films since I was 5!

It should be an enjoyable night into early morning. My perfect fancy dress party no real dressing up just comfortable PJs or nightdresses and definitely no makeup. And yes, sadly, female only rofl

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 44

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

New Yorker Halloween.jpg

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Batten dawn the hatches & wait till it’s all over..
Message 5 of 44

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Would be interested what the films are @Glory1 - bit of a horror fan myself...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 44

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

So, the blinds will be drawn and headphones on at a volume that will block out all other soundsl!! I'll settle for any tricks that come my way....at least I know then that I exist!

Message 7 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not forgetting the cats (and dogs) Making sure they are in and away from the inevitable fireworks!! Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 44

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Not forgetting the cats (and dogs) Making sure they are in and away from the inevitable fireworks!! Evil

Yes there's been spasmodic fireworks round my way but it will be full on now until after the 5th November I'm afraid. I spent last year's shenanigans in hospital so missed out on the 'fun'. Wonder if i can book a stay in there for the next couple of months.....?

Message 9 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes there's been spasmodic fireworks round my way but it will be full on now until after the 5th November I'm afraid. I spent last year's shenanigans in hospital so missed out on the 'fun'. Wonder if i can book a stay in there for the next couple of months.....?

Round this neck of the woods they will be going until Christmas and New Year. We have Diwali in between 5th November and Christmas ...so that will be another reason for fireworks.unamused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 44