Happy B'day iPad, 3 years young today!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

The very first iPad was released today by Apple, 7th Jan 2010 slight_smile

Have you got one of them? I'm a bit interested to know what do you like the most about your iPad and what should the next variant have? Look forward to hear some great suggestions!

iPad.jpg

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trust me, you do not want to here what i have to say about apple.

Message 2 of 30

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I've got the old iPad 3 great little thing. It's not however a business platform as it was advertised:( if I'm honest I've stopped using it for anything more than angry birds:D.

I would like to see the iPad show some imitative and innovation. It's just an oversized iPhone there's nothing unique about it.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

as lex luthor said to superman.

you were great in your day ipad but when it came to cash in your chips, this old, diseased maniac would be your bankerSmiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Great for games, music, photos and SkyGo but useless for anything else.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Great for games, music, photos and SkyGo but useless for anything else.

What you mean Apple design a product that will only allow the use of what they want you too?

Message 6 of 30

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No they are seriously superb if you want to look like a twonk standing in the middle of the high street holding them at arms length taking a photo!

Message 7 of 30

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
What you mean Apple design a product that will only allow the use of what they want you too?

Can you believe it wink !!!!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 30

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

No they are seriously superb if you want to look like a twonk standing in the middle of the high street holding them at arms length taking a photo!

I like that look slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 30

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I spotted a 13" (not an Apple) one on sale this week, imagine taking pictures with that!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 30