Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team

Happy B'day iPad, 3 years young today!

The very first iPad was released today by Apple, 7th Jan 2010 Smiley Happy

Have you got one of them? I'm a bit interested to know what do you like the most about your iPad and what should the next variant have? Look forward to hear some great suggestions!

iPad.jpg

Anonymous

Re: Happy B'day iPad, 3 years young today!

Trust me, you do not want to here what i have to say about apple.

Level 44: Clearly Talented

I've got the old iPad 3 great little thing. It's not however a business platform as it was advertisedSmiley Sad if I'm honest I've stopped using it for anything more than angry birdsSmiley Very Happy.

I would like to see the iPad show some imitative and innovation. It's just an oversized iPhone there's nothing unique about it.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

as lex luthor said to superman.

you were great in your day ipad but when it came to cash in your chips, this old, diseased maniac would be your bankerSmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Topics: 575

Great for games, music, photos and SkyGo but useless for anything else.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

@MI5 wrote:
Great for games, music, photos and SkyGo but useless for anything else.

What you mean Apple design a product that will only allow the use of what they want you too?

Topics: 580

No they are seriously superb if you want to look like a twonk standing in the middle of the high street holding them at arms length taking a photo!

@Anonymous wrote:
What you mean Apple design a product that will only allow the use of what they want you too?

Can you believe it Smiley Wink !!!!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

@jonsie wrote:

No they are seriously superb if you want to look like a twonk standing in the middle of the high street holding them at arms length taking a photo!

I like that look Smiley Happy

Currently using:
Topics: 247

@jonsie wrote:

I spotted a 13" (not an Apple) one on sale this week, imagine taking pictures with that!

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1