Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there.

In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes of this O2 Community and deserve some recognition for the unselfish contribution, help, support and friendship.

In no particular order, the Heroes of the O2 Community are:

@Cleoriff 

@jonsie 

@MI5 

@Bambino 

@gmarkj 

No doubt there are others who should be included and my apologies for missing them from the list.

Grateful thanks to you all.

Stay well, stay safe. Bow Thanks!

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 81
80 REPLIES 80

RunrigForever
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB ..... a Hero of the O2 Community

You seem to have boundless energy ... if you don't mind me saying slight_smile

imo if you could bottle it and sell it you'd be a Millionaire!

I don't know you very well Lukas ... but ... as one of the Management Team you take part in and enjoy the games / quizzes which @Mi-Amigo compiles

You like emoji ... & ... make up games with them for us to solve

You are on holiday as I type ... hope you are enjoying quality time with your family sun

***DESORMAIS***
Message 71 of 81

RunrigForever
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Martin-O2 Hero of the O2 Community

As Head of the Management Team ... You seem to be ... (I'd like to say) ... Very Level Headed 

You enjoy taking part in the games / quizzes which are compiled by @Mi-Amigo 

Together you, Lukas and Theresa all have a good sense of humour ... and ... enjoy banter between yourselves and the rest of us smiling

Hope you are enjoying a pleasant weekend as I type earth cool video_game

***DESORMAIS***
Message 72 of 81

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@RunrigForever wrote:

@TheresaV rose

Since joining the 02 Community earlier in the year ... Theresa has had a big impact on 02C

She has organised games ... = ... Wordsearch /  Wordscramble / Movie of the Week competition eg Friday Horror Night ... & ... I hope more 'Coffee-Time' Crosswords with a particular theme slight_smile

On a personal level ... via pm ... I have found Theresa to have much compassion heart bouquet four_leaf_clover

Aw that's very kind, thank you so much @RunrigForever smiling More games coming soon wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 73 of 81

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

This would be my first port of call before contacting anybody else. For more technical problems, not discussed here for legal or otherwise pedantic reasons I would go try XDA Developers for more advanced information.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 74 of 81

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

What the flip lol first time I seen this post haha well done all I will read thro6the whole thing at some point

Message 75 of 81

Arasheed
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 114 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Sometimes I even think they are robots due to there fast and helpful answers 

Message 76 of 81

RunrigForever
Level 19: Quirky
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Arasheed 

These kind hearted folks are REAL. AI / Robots Would Not Now, Not Ever, Never come even Remotely Close in Speed or Knowledge ... imhho (humble / honest) ....... Been here about 2 years under current username and approximately 8 years under previous username ..... Came upon the forum quite by chance whilst browsing the web ... Learned a Lot ..... Remembering It ... is ... Another Matter entirely xx lolz 😘🌞🐈🐾🏞🍹💐❤️🍀🌟🍁👑🤗🌈🍏🍓

***DESORMAIS***
Message 77 of 81

RunrigForever
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Breanna 

You are a Hero now ..... Why ? ..... Well ..... You are BOSS LADY whilst Martin as Head of Community is away !? ............... We Have To Do What You Say .. = ... innit ?

OR WE COULD LEAD YOU ASTRY SOMEWHAT AND PLAY ..... Yes ? ..... Please ? ..... Shall We All Have Some Fun ?

Old Saying: Whilst the CAT'S Away ....... the MICE Will PLAY !!!

***DESORMAIS***
Message 78 of 81

RunrigForever
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just thinking to update this thread .......

Lewys ..... well what I did know about you whilst you were here on the management team ... was ... All Good. Why wouldn't it Be ... ?

Lovely Welsh name ... ?

Hope you were able to progress and are happy & well right now ..... All The Best xx slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 79 of 81

RunrigForever
  • 2149 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Breanna ..... What can I say ..... Lovely Lady ... from participating in @Mi-Amigo 's games in Off Topic, organizing games of your own in Off Topic .......... Overseeing welcoming new members to the O2 Community ... & ... seeing that those members of the O2 Community who gained a 'Thank You' in the  Monthly Rewards system were given their Gold, Silver & Bronze delights ....... Copper Reward has now been deleted in the newly ratified Monthly Rewards system ... = ... All for the Better in my humble / honest opinion ..... I hope you happy and well, whatever and wherever you are ..... XX slight_smile

***DESORMAIS***
Message 80 of 81