Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there.

In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes of this O2 Community and deserve some recognition for the unselfish contribution, help, support and friendship.

In no particular order, the Heroes of the O2 Community are:

@Cleoriff 

@jonsie 

@MI5 

@Bambino 

@gmarkj 

No doubt there are others who should be included and my apologies for missing them from the list.

Grateful thanks to you all.

Stay well, stay safe. Bow Thanks!

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 81
80 REPLIES 80

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Thank you @Mi-Amigo but your goodself should be on the list

You've helped us keep sane by giving us some relief from the never ending new threads asking the never ending same questions

Take a bow @Mi-Amigo Hero

Message 2 of 81

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
EVERY SINGLE ONE of our regular contributors have gone above and beyond to help fellow customers with our limited resources.
Please remember to take care of yourselves. This is in for the long haul #inthistogether
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 81

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's times like this we ALL realise what a COMMUNITY is. We all come together to do our best.

As said, do NOT underestimate the power of Off Topic in stressful times. The quizzes you run @Mi-Amigo the funny pictures and memes from everyone, the laughter from amusing people. All lighten the load.

Well done one and all. We should all be proud of ourselves. clapclap

I think we all have been on our own frontline this week. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 81

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Can only echo the comments of tjose before me.
The quizzes, the Wednesday (daily) laugh and others are helping with the volume of questions.
But thank you and also well done to the others for carrying on!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 81

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22939 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Thank you @Mi-Amigo. Yes we are all in this together, and in this time of stress we need to have each other's back.

Thank you to the others mentioned in your initial post for stepping up to the plate unasked, and giving this 110%.

We can only do so much, but it's important that we support each other now, and for however long this takes.

Keep up the exceptionally good work, and stay well!

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pfft

Message 7 of 81

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6975 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Pfft

LOL

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 8 of 81

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Mi-Amigo and all, just popping by to drop a comment on here too. Lovely thread and I definitely agree, I (and all of us in the team) hugely appreciate all of you who are present here on the community helping out, both with the increased help queries but not forgetting as well about keeping things interesting/entertaining here in Off Topic. I know we in the community team don't have as much time as we normally would to engage with you all here in Off Topic or even in the other areas of the community due to the current situation, but I really hope you all understand how much we appreciate your efforts and contributions during this challenging period. hugging 

Message 9 of 81

Anonymous
Not applicable

May I just say my part smiling

I am unable to help people with their querries, but would like to thank immeasurably those who do

I do feel very grateful to be part of this community even though I usually only post in Off-Topic

I like what @Bambino says about keeping each other's back 

Message 10 of 81