Did you mean:ย 

โ€Œ๐ŸŽƒโ€Œ HALLOWEEK 2021 on the O2 Community โ€Œ๐ŸŽƒโ€Œ

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 14.18.41.png

Ho, ho, ho. No, sorry, wrong holiday. (But, to be honest, the prospect of Christmas already happening this year may be even scarier than Halloween). 

Hi everyone ๐Ÿ‘ป!

I'm happy to announce that next week, we'll be having lots of Halloween-orientated fun in the O2 Community. From Monday 25th October to Sunday 31st October, we have a range of games and activities to be played in celebration of the holiday.

Now, this list is nowhere near final. But even though, your ghoulish community managers (@lewys-gp, @RafaC and @Martin-O2) are willing to step up and fill in the gaps, we're more hoping to complete it with suggestions from you all. Think of the list like Frankenstein's Monster and we're about to build this tall, hideous creature of fun together ๐Ÿงช. 

So, as Freddy Krueger would want you to do, delve into your deepest dreams and let us know your ideas ๐Ÿ’ญ!

Monday 25th October @Mi-Amigo's White Room Quiz Halloween Edition ๐Ÿค”
Tuesday 26th October @RafaC's Spooky Stories Vault ๐Ÿ“–
Wednesday 27th October @TallTreesHalloween Menu ๐Ÿซ
Thursday 28th October

[Morning] @Cleoriff's One Sentence Halloween Story โœ๏ธ

[Afternoon] @lewys-gp's Tarot Card Reading ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Friday 29th October [Day] @lewys-gp's Halloween 20 Questions โ˜ ๏ธ
[Night] Horror Movie Night Watch ๐Ÿ“ฝ
Saturday 30th October  
Sunday 31st October  

Once the topics are posted, I'll link them above in the table.

Need inspiration? Here are some ideas that we could include (let us know if you like/want to host them):

• Pumpkin carving
  • Emoji game
  • Spooky image quiz
  • Tarot card readings
  • Halloween word scramble
  • Halloween crossword
  • Spooky two truths, one lie

Just imagine I'm Jigsaw and I wanna play a game. So, get thinking ๐Ÿ˜†. Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday would be the best days to add them on if possible, but we can be flexible if needed.

More details on which movie we'll be watching next Friday will be coming soon from @Martin-O2.

I'm going to do a Mike Myers now and stop talking. Can't wait to see your suggestions! Thanks very much.

๐Ÿ˜ฐ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ‘บ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ฝ ๐Ÿค– ๐Ÿง™โ€ ๐Ÿง›โ€ ๐ŸงŸโ€ ๐Ÿฆ‡ ๐Ÿฆ‰ ๐Ÿ•ท ๐Ÿ•ธ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿฌ ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿ›ธ ๐ŸŒ• โšก๏ธ ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐Ÿ—ก โ›“ โšฐ๏ธ โšฑ๏ธ

Community Manager for the O2 Community ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 1 of 52
51 REPLIES 51

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Pumpkin carving and pumpkin soup time next week in our house... If I can get a decent pumpkin locally, those empty shelves are as likely to affect Halloween as they are Christmas (live Christmas trees may be rarer than hen's teeth this year ๐Ÿ˜จ).

Message 11 of 52

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If you have one near @pgn you would be better off going to a garden centre or direct to a pumpkin farm. Saw the news yesterday and pumpkin farms think they have too many to meet the need.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 52

AK04
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for all the info, will tune in next week to check it out  AK04_0-1634921039238.gif

Message 13 of 52

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo's Halloween quiz is now live ๐Ÿ˜.

My idea for the 20 Questions too is someone will think of a Halloween/Scary/etc. character and then everyone else asks yes or no questions to guess who they may be... I think whoever guesses right, can then take over and the thread continues like that ๐Ÿค”?

Community Manager for the O2 Community ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 14 of 52

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@AK04 hope you like it slight_smile

Message 15 of 52

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

well well well - Halloweek! Sunday is my birthday so you could all bake me a cake ๐Ÿ˜‚ How is everyone? @lewys-gp @RafaC @Cleoriff @pgn @TallTrees @Mi-Amigo 

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 52

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Ohhhh look who's here! Getting older and wiser, eh? Back in the community just in time for a bit of Halloween fun and some cake I see ๐Ÿ‘€

I'm good @LukasB, thanks. What about you? 

Message 17 of 52

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @LukasB 

Hope you are well. Missing you. Here's a cake for Sunday. Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜˜

Best-Birthday-Cake-with-milk-chocolate-buttercream-SQUARE.jpg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 52

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good to hear from you @LukasB 

Are you gonna have a go at the WRQ Halloween edition and try to claim the Red Thinker ?

Happy birthday for Halloween, but I really don`t think you would want to try and anything I`ve baked.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 19 of 52

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo @RafaC haha thanks guys - I am very well. I am missing you too. I thought I would pop by for aa second and see how you are getting on ๐Ÿคฃ

โ†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
โ†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 52