Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 38: Lively

Guess the Phone

I thought i'd post a bit of Geeky fun :-) 

Can you guess the phones that where on my table this afternoon from the picture below;

DSCF0174b.JPG

Current Phone: Motorola Razr 5g
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts
Topics: 291

Re: Guess the Phone

OMG. This looks like fun @madasaf1sh 

I am the most non-geek person on the Community but I used to work for BT and sold mobile phones in the days of the brick phones and one of those in your pic brings back vague memories.

I`m gonna guess the second from the left is a Nokia 2110 - looks like one I used to have but am quite ready to know I`m wrong joy  

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 564

I think a Nokia 6110, Nokia 8800, maybe a communicator, an S6, S10, can't see if the white one has a home button or not and no idea what the one on the left is?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)

@Mi-Amigo

I used to sell Mobile Phones back in the days of one2one and when orange did everyday 50 :-)

There is no Nokia 2110 im afraid

@MI5

There is an S10, and an 8800

For a bonus point which variant of the 8800 is it? I wont ask for the S10

The others are incorrect.

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--

Sirocco?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:

and is it a 6150?

Currently using:

Both Correct @MI5

3 out of 7 not bad :-)

--
Topics: 138

Left to right, labelled A to G...?

F looks familiar, but no clue.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account

Is the white one an S5 ?

Currently using:

No its not an S5...

--