Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Former Staff

Re: Great British Bake Off 2019

@Cleoriff Makes sense thumbsup As I'm only the last one to catch-up, I'll be spoiler-tag free then innocent

@Mi-Amigo I think next week is ... maybe Festival week? I briefly saw some costumes and colours before turning the TV off.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 695

It's Festival Week for the next episode. A first for GBBO.... Should be good.

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 134

@EmilieT and @Cleoriff 

Festival Week? That sounds like it could be really good... No doubt the technical will be a real challenge [and I think it`s Paul`s turn to choose it]. 

As for who might struggle, Henry will, no doubt, try and bounce back, but not sure who else might find it hard... 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

The Sun [online] has some information on the deadline for applications for the next GBBO in 2020, and has also revealed a few details of the process and what contestants face read more 

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Having read the entry criteria @Mi-Amigo ...I think I will just sit and watch it...rofl

*The Game Is On*

Former Staff

@Mi-Amigo What a process dizzy

I'll be watching this week's episode Wednesday as usual, so looking forward to discussing it Thursday smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Hi @Cleoriff and @EmilieT 

I`ll be watching this week`s GBBO on catch-up on Wednesday, so will post after that under spoiler.

Have either of you got your favourites for the winner yet?

Robert Kennedy.

Former Staff

@Mi-Amigo I think Steph and Alice have good chances, and Michael might make it to the last few contestants too. I quite like Henry, he's funny and has good ideas Smiley Happy

signature

@EmilieT wrote:

@Mi-Amigo I think Steph and Alice have good chances, and Michael might make it to the last few contestants too. I quite like Henry, he's funny and has good ideas Smiley Happy

Thanks @EmilieT 

Early on, I thought Steph had the edge and would walk it, but now I think Alice could give Steph a run and be in with a chance, with Henry as the outside bet.... So, at the moment, my three for the final are Alice [to win]; Steph [second]; Henru [third].

Robert Kennedy.

I do like Alice. I think she has been undermarked...and felt she should have got star baker last week. So I hope she gets it this week. I also like Steph and Henry....

*The Game Is On*