cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google opinion rewards

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did a search and didn't find anything on this so thought I'd bring it to the attention of all you android users ( I think you probably outnumber the others quite a bit )
I'm a great one for deals bargains and ways to save a penny or pound or two the app Google opinion rewards is a survey app that rewards you with Google credit. The surveys I haven't found particularly invasive and you get quite reasonably well rewarded for the amount you actually do. Well worth making the effort to get the app and do a few surveys apps in app purchase music books movies all basically free.
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll defiantly keep using it I love getting a wee bit of credit and although I do slate my android stuff I do appreciate that there are things I can't do without them.
I treated myself to album last month for £1.99 it was a great deal anyway but it came from free credit so that was even better.
Also if you have a chromecast sometimes if you look on the app you'll see freebies and extras I think j got £5 play credit a while back from that.
Message 31 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Yeah, chromecast gives a fair chunk actually. Im currently using the now Tv 3 month sub (worth £20) and got any free rental of a film, plus a while back got £5 free Google credit.
Not too bad considering the chromecast was only £25 at the time.
Message 32 of 34

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
But nothing beats a free u2 album no one wants....
Message 33 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh lol I got that album
I think my chronecast was free with an £18 subscription to the blacklist ( which actually I quite enjoy ) however now we have mirroring which works far better
Message 34 of 34