Anonymous
Not applicable
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's quite sad that you feel the need to have a go at people who don't happen to share your viewpoint. You have a poor opinion on the world in general I think. So I wonder what's coming my way now....?

Message 11 of 12

Korkmaz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"You have a poor opinion on the world in general"

Do you think the world is a nice place? A world where leaders lie and start wars for profit? A world where the richest 10 people (or less) own half the global wealth? A world where we are all debt slaves to bankers? A world where poor and middle class people are forced to pay money to the royal family who are super rich? You are damn right I'm unhappy with the world in general. Spot on! This world needs a lot of changes.

It's funny how so many people think that Britain has human rights. They've never actually read the universal declaration of human rights, but they talk about it like they know. I suggest any of you who think Britain is a free country go and actually read the document. Article 1 of human rights states;

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights."

How is anyone free in the UK if we are forced to pay money to a super rich family whether we like it or not? That's slavery.

It's clear that most of you here are blue pill people. You don't like hearing the truth. So just ignore my messages if you don't like what I'm saying. Stop bringing my name up 😉

CrazyOz - Free UK Classified Ads
Message 12 of 12