• 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Too little and much too late for the majority of us! 

Yep, I agree with that @jonsie. But better late than never, I say. No question though they've probably been forced to do this by the regulatory bodies, and about time too. I do an awful lot of google searches on all sorts of things, and download a lot of google games, though no books, films or TV. Books, films and TV I use Amazon. Who no doubt have a hell of a history on me too!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122380 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Google must be overloaded with info, if it is NOW giving us this option! rolling_eyes

I'm not that bothered if honest. I have nothing to hide nerd

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Google must be overloaded with info, if it is NOW giving us this option! rolling_eyes

I'm not that bothered if honest. I have nothing to hide nerd

I agree with you @Cleoriff, I also have nothing to hide and will not have a sleepless night over what information Google has on me.

That being said, I'm still not totally happy with a huge organisation in America having any information on me, how ever innocuous. Even the most innocent of postings, emails, searches etc etc can be twisted if someone is out to get you. It's happened before and could happen again.

No one, however innocent, is safe from the nasties in this world. Unfortunately, there is always someone jealous of what you have, or they think you have, that could put the boot in.

That's the only thing that worries me. It's less about what Google have than how what they have can be twisted to someone's advantage, even if they don't know you from Adam. 

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 5