Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goji activity tracker

AC1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does anybody have a goji activity tracker or similar watch?
Somehow it’s disconnected from Bluetooth and I can’t connect it back. Not through the app, turning iPhone on and off, turning iPhone Bluetooth on and off. Bluetooth can’t even find the watch anymore (no device in my house can) my boyfriend has one as well and on his it has a ‘find phone mode’ but mine doesn’t even have that?
Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AC1231 

You have to completely reset the watch to enable bluetooth discovery mode.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

AC1231
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can’t seem to do that either! It says to do it through the app but that doesn’t work as it doesn’t reset the phone. It says it completes but then there is a picture of a watch with a big warning exclamation Mark on it ️ . It also shows this when it says it has connected.
The Bluetooth icon on the watch has a cross through it which means it’s turned off
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Sounds like it's faulty @AC1231 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

AC1231
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You never know, it could be! It’s been working fine since Xmas day night. Although I’ve never actually been able to sync it proper to iPhone but it has always done HR etc but I noticed today I didn’t get any message notifications which is when I realised Bluetooth on the watch wasn’t on
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Have you tried the process from the manual?

Pairing the Activity Tracker
1. Turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device.
2. Tap the icon of GOJI GO app.
3. Go to Menu » Settings » Activity Tracker
Settings » Activity Tracker (Not paired) » Pair
4. Press and hold the MODE button on the Activity
Tracker until is shown. Press again to
start pairing.
5. When successfully paired, the Activity Tracker ID
and firmware version will be shown.

https://currys-ssl.cdn.dixons.com/manuals/GOJI%20Go%20Activity%20Tracker%20GATRBK15%20Manual.pdf

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

AC1231
  • 15 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, tried all this. Mines actually the goji fit so is slightly different. But even where that says go to settings and reset I can’t do that because it wants to find the watch first
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143414 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I'd take it back for a new one @AC1231 

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8