cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghosts

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the risk of having the men in white coats called out, who here believes in ghosts?  I'm not talking about the chain rattling boogie ghosts that go bump in the night but rather mischievous (and rather annoying) spirits that cause mischief...

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Yes, I do. Having had various "weird" inexplicable happenings over the years, I have no choice but to believe. I do think some people are more sensitive to the spirit world than others are though....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 36

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I will admit to having a couple of "unexplained" experiences, one in particular stands out as something virtually impossible happening, so I discount nothing.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to know I'm not completely loopy lol. I have a resident ghost that others have both seen and felt (literally, my friend had her shoulder tapped ... when nobody was in the room!).  This one has made their presence known in many ways (bumps in the night, I kid you not), weird  happenings, ect. Getting on my nerves lol

Message 4 of 36

MI5
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
I had a similar ghost at a previous address I lived at. Some research revealed that an old chap called Fred had passed away in one of the bedrooms. After that I used to talk to "Him" when I came in, went out etc... Some may think I was mad but much of the mischievousness stopped after that. I guess he just wanted to be recognised....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

You and me both, only my talking hasn't done bagger all to chill this imp lol

Message 6 of 36

MI5
  • 144359 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
You're gonna need to find out what it is they want..?

Currently using:
Message 7 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't go for all that mumbo-jumbo and superstition - you can't fool us Saggitarians.

Besides - I get enough trouble from the living to worry about being trolled by the dearly departed.

Message 8 of 36

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Where I used to work had many things going on was rather creepy. Cameras would go blank then come on and things seemed to have moved.

Another time one of the glass shelves exploded smashing bottles everywhere just couldn't explain it.

Taps seem to turn on by themselves and lights flickered randomly. Along with the noise of someone being in the building.

I found out the previous owner of the buildings nightclub went bust and he hung himself there. (Not sure if its related but I refused to be alone in the building after a while)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 9 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lolll then you should feel for the likes of us who get it from both ends...the living and ghostly imps lol
Message 10 of 36