Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 22

Re: General Election in December?

@JAZZ-trad wrote:
I'm ready to vote Muppet too, @Cleoriff
A nice quality of person in the group photo 🥴

Apparently you have to be a living human to be an election candidate. Don't know how the current candidates have found a way around that rule. 

But this reminds me of Ficus 2000 back when Michael Moore was relevant and why we will never get the "None of the above" as a legitmate option (part 3 is worth watching):

Level 8: Talented

And he's off again.. Good old Trump using twitter as a weapon. Loved the senators response though!

iPhone 6S Plus
EE 20gb sim only
Apple Watch Series 5
Topics: 695

So did I @OldFart 

Mr Newsom, who has been highly critical of Mr Trump's environmental policies, responded: "You don't believe in climate change. You are excused from this conversation."

It's a tragedy that this buffoon does not believe in climate change and the impact on our environment.

It would do him a world of good to watch Sir David Attenboroughs  Seven Worlds One Planet HERE , though I fully expect he would accuse him of 'fake news' rage

*The Game Is On*

Level 27: Desk Jockey

Thank you @sheepdog enjoyed the video. One Muppet less as Farage not standing. I'm wondering where you learned that you needed to be a living human to stand for parliament did they ever suspect someone or more of being dead ?🤣🤔☹🤓 Difficult at times I would agree.

@TallTrees it was in a link in one of the pages on here but there are certain procedures in place to make sure...

@Cleoriff wrote:

So did I @OldFart 

Mr Newsom, who has been highly critical of Mr Trump's environmental policies, responded: "You don't believe in climate change. You are excused from this conversation."

It's a tragedy that this buffoon does not believe in climate change and the impact on our environment.

It would do him a world of good to watch Sir David Attenboroughs  Seven Worlds One Planet HERE , though I fully expect he would accuse him of 'fake news' rage

On this occasion, Trump may be the one on the right side of the argument on wildfires. Required reading from Forbes.

BTW, you should view all climate change news and anything on the media with severe sceptism because its a drive for money to fund research into an area that has so many variables that there is no single answer ultimately leading to the political agendas leading to more and more tax "because climate change"

What few CC groups neglect to mention is the correlation between the growth in the earths population and their demands. Ultimately it comes down to one answer and that is the real question nobody wants to face. 

It's amusing @sheepdog
Pity procedures couldn't include a clause that all MP s should have some noble elements 😇

That is definitely the biggest problem no one wishes to mention or face up to. @sheepdog
When I read population in GB during only Charles Dickens era the population increase is astonishing since then. We see it very clearly when it comes to another species though.
This is the true unsustainable problem for humans. Head buried in sand me thinks!🤓

Topics: 695

@sheepdog 

I do a lot of reading and viewing re climate change and it's effect on the environment. I also used to teach students about the destruction of rainforests and environmental changes, so of course my sources were reliable.

Nowadays, I would far rather listen to the likes of Sir David Attenborough and and other experts, than the ramblings of the fool they put in the White House.

I don't think anyone could accuse Sir David of lying, or any type of misunderstanding of this major ecological disaster.

*The Game Is On*

Delhi smog - scary  

images.jpeg.jpg

Something like London peasoupers

Probably worse.