cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming News : Xbox One may get a slimmer brother soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Headline : Xbox One may get a slimmer brother soon.

Excerpt from the Link "Those turned off by the Xbox One’s giant body may be lured-in by reports suggesting a slimmer update is in the pipeline."

My thoughts :

My son has the xBox One and it is chunky which has put me off (including I don't seem to find the time to game ) but if they do release another slimmer version with good specs this could sway me to trade in my good old trusty xBox 360.

Would you be tempted ?

Source : Stuff.
Read more : http://www.stuff.tv/xbox-one-may-get-slimmer-brother-soon/news
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

No its not enough to tempt me from my PS4 !!

If there are no benefits other than size i really don't see much point switching.

Message 2 of 7

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No its not enough to tempt me from my PS4 !!

If there are no benefits other than size i really don't see much point switching.

Especially as the ps4 uses the same apu and therefore will be no doubt  offering a slim version too.

What you play on ur ps4? Redtitbit

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've said before I was interested in a Ps4 for gaming and watching BlueRay ,but little did I know a kind of rivalry existed between them and Xbox Gamers.

My sons threatened to disown me if I got one. Lol. 😄

Well I hope they were just kidding 😜
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Especially as the ps4 uses the same apu and therefore will be no doubt  offering a slim version too.

What you play on ur ps4? Redtitbit

At the moment Destiny but always fall back on Battlefield 4. Looking forward to Assassins Creed Unity
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've said before I was interested in a Ps4 for gaming and watching BlueRay ,but little did I know a kind of rivalry existed between them and Xbox Gamers.

My sons threatened to disown me if I got one. Lol. 😄

Well I hope they were just kidding 😜

Yes people always like to feel they have the better console but its just preference. If you want the best graphics get a PC!!

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah if you want best graphics spend a tonne of money on a gaming PC.

Or for less than one high end gaming PC you could own a ps4 & xbox one and have a great range of games that would never appear on a PC, or if they do it's many many months later.

A PS4 and XBox one still have awesome graphics and is much more fun than sitting on a PC. Just my opinion

Message 7 of 7