Did you mean: 

Game topic - what would you like next? 🧩

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

☀️☀️☀️ Hi guys! ☀️☀️☀️

It's been great to see you participate in our word games recently and it looks like you enjoy them, which is awesome to see. slight_smile We're about to post a new one later this week Happy Dance and have shortlisted 6 options, see below. We want to give you the final choice from these so let us know which one you prefer the most (by Wednesday morning please so we have time to prepare it)! 

First of all, word search or crossword?

If crossword, which theme?

• Priority
  • Mobile phone techy
  • Mother's Day

If word search:

• General tech stuff
  • Cities of the world
  • Animals

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

NICE ONE ALICE ... LOL

Awww @jonsie bless you kissing_heart

Message 31 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just do not do WORDSEARCH anything 

I did plenty when my son Alex was at school ... just helping him along, not that he really needed much help anyway ... he was good at them & was probably the only type of homework he actually quite liked

My brain can't do backwards / upwards / diagonally anything LOL

REVIVE MY A-Z SPORT GAME ... & ... I am unanimouse in this ... as ... dear Molly Sugden would say in the tv series Are You Being Served ?

*You Know Nothing, Jon Snow* Cat

Message 32 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I don't even remember that game @Anonymous .

It can't be as worn out as those other three boredom post sh|te games! Seriously, this is me with my breaking point stress threshold well and truly breached! ragepoop

Message 33 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous  doesn't need 'permission' to revive her game'. Perfectly at liberty to do so herself surely? rolling_eyes

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 38

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  doesn't need 'permission' to revive her game'. Perfectly at liberty to do so herself surely? rolling_eyes

Nope, may as well have another one....sleeping

Message 35 of 38

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Check Welcome & News guys if you haven't yet today and would like to participate in a little something for Easter. wink

Message 37 of 38

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey guys, I hope you had a nice long sunny weekend, and thanks for your input on this! As there's not really been a majority for either of the subjects this time, I'll just pick one amongst the preferred and suggested themes for later this week smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 38 of 38