Related image

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Martin-O2 , I totally agree with everything you say under the spoiler

Well worth all the 'flak' for wink

More info
Wish I had put a bet on Jon Snow becomming King of Westeross before the airing of the episode
Daenerys isn't going to love Jon Snow much more is she? ... & ... as Sam intimated she would not give up her crown for her people - how long is she going to last - an alliance with Cesei? 
Sansa wants to 'Get A Grip'
Awww Ayra is such a Darling & can fight with her sword 'Needle'
I expect to see a masterful / magic permanent end to the 1000% vile Cersei
Jamie will come good ... & ... make a success of fighting alongside Jon Snow (now Targarian)
I don't want Tyrion to die anyhow no way ... he can be The King's right hand man = advisor
Those two others = the unlucky young man who's heart is to go fight with Jon Snow ... & ... is it his mum / sister who he freed from the pits of the ship = what is she going to do?
I can see Jon Snow 'divvying up' the constituent areas which make up Westeross
Hope they have enough Dragon Glass to stick it to the whitewalkers 
The King of the Whitewalkers = I dunno but for Westeross to survive he has to come to a sticky end, perhaps banish all the whitewalkers to sunny Dorn ?
Liked the previous programme before GOT ... only took in half of it as was watching Notre Damn burn on tv news ... apparently there has been pledged 3million francs ? when I last looked 

Gotta go bung in the oven vegetarian lasange is ready

Thank you for posting on my thread 

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and text

Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Missed last night's GOT Series 8 Episode 2 ... was catching up on some much needed sleep ... the  cat woke me up at 10:20pm by walking all over me indicating he wanted to go outside & play Cat Very Happy

Offski now to see repeat on SKY Atlantic

*Jon Snow, You Rock*

Message 13 of 13