cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game of Thrones inbound! (beware of spoilers!)

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

I’ve been waiting so long for season 7 to drop and it was so far away I kinda lost track of the date and the next thing I know it’s only next week! From the couple of trailers they have released it looks like it’s going to top previous seasons in terms of scale and quality!

So, is anyone else going to be watching and do you have any predictions for season 7?

Oh please use spoiler tags for any predictions for the benefit of those who aren’t up to date :smilywink: 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Very weird but I'll persevere as it's the last season. Not my usual choice of viewing but I have all day to watch stuff I wouldn't normally. 

More info
Not sure if I enjoyed the Game of Thrones yesterday's enema more LOL
Message 51 of 62

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@jonsie Next week is set to be a massive battle so you should find that one a bit more entertaining wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 52 of 62

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:
Good question @Cleoriff I assumed @Anonymous had a laptop she could watch it on. Am I wrong?

I'm sure she has @Glory1 but I presumed Poldark was on TV catch up....No matter it all sounds a bit pear shaped with the TV....:smileysad:

Hi @Cleoriff & @Glory1 ... I watch back episodes of Poldark on BBCiplayer on the laptop ... the tv looks to have had it Cry ... it's an old 2nd hand colour portable tv, I doubt it's worth repairing if indeed it can be ... I shall have to look elsewhere to view Game of Thrones 

Message 54 of 62

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

If you have Sky @Anonymous then download Sky Go on your laptop. You can watch Sky TV live just as you would on TV. 

Message 55 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

If you have Sky @Anonymous then download Sky Go on your laptop. You can watch Sky TV live just as you would on TV. 

Thank you @jonsie is it a complex thing to do?

My Sky box is in the living room ... ... ... my laptop in the little bedroom

Message 56 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Thank you @jonsie ... just Googled 'How to download Sky Go to a laptop' ... it seems alright for me to follow tomorrow now moon 

Message 57 of 62

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

If you have problems @Anonymous@ give us a shout. I've been using it for over 5 years so I've forgotten exactly what I had to do but it was dead easy.

Message 58 of 62

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Just testing the spoiler tag..

More info
One of the dragons dies innit.
More info
Even worse, the thing gets resurrected by the night king
More info
So the night king can now attack the wall with an ice dragon.

More info
Which it does, next week.
Message 59 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

If you have problems @Anonymous@ give us a shout. I've been using it for over 5 years so I've forgotten exactly what I had to do but it was dead easy.

Thank you @jonsie

Message 60 of 62