cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game of Thrones inbound! (beware of spoilers!)

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone,

I’ve been waiting so long for season 7 to drop and it was so far away I kinda lost track of the date and the next thing I know it’s only next week! From the couple of trailers they have released it looks like it’s going to top previous seasons in terms of scale and quality!

So, is anyone else going to be watching and do you have any predictions for season 7?

Oh please use spoiler tags for any predictions for the benefit of those who aren’t up to date :smilywink: 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

You should give it a go @jonsie if you're not hooked after the first couple of episodes it's probably not for you but I'd give it a chance! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 41 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Game of Thrones on Monday Fantastic

thought of you @Martin-O2 ... & ... that Toby will be watching / already have watched it slight_smile

More info
Noticed early on in the episode that Cersi had lots of coral pink lipstick on ... & ... later on found out why ... ... ... 
Recently realised it was Diana Rigg who was the female character (don't know her name, tho' I should) ... ... ... Slack / Weak Jamie offerred her the honourable way out ... ... ... don't associate the word honourable with him tho'

I could do with a traditional family tree with pics of the actors on it Don't know

Awwwww John Snow ... ... ... no prizes for which settlement in Westeross I'd fancy living in ... ... ... don't matter that'd I'd be some sort of serf in rags Bouncy

Message 42 of 62

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous just catching up with this as been off last 2 weeks! 

More info
Yes I'd noticed the same thing. She did a pretty awful thing there but you can understand her motivation. I definitely wouldn't want to be on her bad side at all! 

Really looking forward to tonight's episode now. The pace is moving along so quick this season I'm sure there will be plenty going on slight_smile

signature

Message 43 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just as I was settling down to watch GoT ... = ... the tv went bang, blank screen ... Cry

It'll have to be Poldark series 3 episode 3 then 

Message 44 of 62

Cleoriff
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just as I was settling down to watch GoT ... = ... the tv went bang, blank screen ... Cry

It'll have to be Poldark series 3 episode 3 then 

Well how will you watch Poldark @Anonymous (if the TV went bang with a blank screen?) Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 62

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
That doesn't sound good @Anonymous. I believe you have Sky so you can stream GOT later tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck sorting out your TV or getting a new one if it's repair isn't possible.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 46 of 62

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good question @Cleoriff I assumed @Anonymous had a laptop she could watch it on. Am I wrong?
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 47 of 62

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Good question @Cleoriff I assumed @Anonymous had a laptop she could watch it on. Am I wrong?

I'm sure she has @Glory1 but I presumed Poldark was on TV catch up....No matter it all sounds a bit pear shaped with the TV....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'm actually watching GOT latest episode... not bothering with the previous episodes. Jaw-dropping

Message 49 of 62

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous Ahh that's not good! I hope it's not an expensive fix. 

@jonsie What did you think? Probably quite a lot going on out of context if you haven't seen any of the previous episodes. 

More info
Pretty good episode last night. Mostly setting things up for next week which looks like it's going to be epic! slight_smile

signature

Message 50 of 62