Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 13

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the 13th Word Hunt Diamond.

The game is open to all members.

Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid.

This week`s "diamond" is as follows:

U

R      L

E       F     N

D      O

W

Although this week`s target is only 56 words - using only the letters in the diamond - this week`s Word Hunt Diamond includes two 9-letter words and one 8-letter word to find. 

Each word must contain four letters or more and must include the red letter F.

No proper names are allowed.

Each letter in the grid can only be used once in each word [for example, FOOD wouldn`t be allowed].

Of course, words do not have to start with the red letter F

Only one word per post.

Please wait until someone else has posted before posting again.

Regular updates will be given on each page [so as to avoid scrolling back] of the words found and the number of words still to be found.

This game is open to all members. New members, and those who have not played before, are welcome to join in with previous and regular players -

@Cleoriff ; @gmarkj ; @Bob_Mcg ; @EmilieT ; @jonsie ; @Bambino ; @Marjo ; @WispaRed7 ; @pgn 

Last week, the players, between them, not only found all the words in the list in the source used for the game, but also found words not in the list.

Can you, the members, crack this week`s Word Hunt Diamond; and also find additional words which are not in the list?

Good luck everyone 

@Mi-Amigo 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 126
125 REPLIES 125

Mi-Amigo
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

FLUOR is correct and in the list...

The game is now complete.

Well done, everyone Bow.

Thanks to @Cleoriff , @EmilieT , @pgn , @gmarkj , @Bambino , @JAZZ-trad , @BobM , @TallTrees for playing this week. Between you, you found all 56 words, and 6 six of you - between you - found 14 words not in the list.

I hope you all enjoyed the game and will play next week when there will be a brand new Word Hunt Diamond. 

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 121 of 126

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122349 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good game @Mi-Amigo . Enjoyed it as usual. Pleased it's finished though as want to watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 122 of 126

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Thanks @Mi-Amigo
Well done to keep it all together!

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 123 of 126

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Been busy this week, and freeing my notification from spam consumed what few free cycles I had...

Looked like a great Diamond, even if I only got one word. Well done again @Mi-Amigo

Message 124 of 126

JAZZ-trad
Level 13: Prompter
  • 890 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Good game @Mi-Amigo
Enjoyed it JAZZ
Message 125 of 126

Mi-Amigo
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @BobM , @Cleoriff , @TallTrees , @pgn , @JAZZ-trad for your kind words and I`m pleased you all enjoyed the game.

It was nice that this game didn`t take quite so long as last week`s.

There will be something slightly different about next week`s Word Hunt Diamond.

Although there will be no "s" [so no adding the letter to find plurals], there will be a more common red letter, a target of 62 words, and one nine-letter word, plus a couple of little surprises Confused

I hope all the regulars will come and play and of course any new member or anyone who has not played before is welcome to come and join in... Wave     

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 126 of 126