Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 166

Re: [Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 11

As you are going to be busy, I can understand if you can`t join in @Cleoriff . I`m sure there will be another "toughie" in future Word Hunt Diamond games... wink Thoughful 

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 708

It's just getting everything ready for our long weekend away. I'm sure I will be online ...though not as much. dizzy

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

It's just getting everything ready for our long weekend away. I'm sure I will be online ...though not as much. dizzy

Hope you have a good time on your long weekend away @Cleoriff and I`m sure the usual suspects... err players will keep me on my toes while you`re away Confused Banana D'oh! 

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 708

Well its not till next Friday @Mi-Amigo , so Im sure I will be hovering at times....just not as much rofl

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Topics: 106
Ideas: 2

Go 'difficult', 'cos life's never easy! 🤔
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pngWe cannot access your account
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well its not till next Friday @Mi-Amigo , so Im sure I will be hovering at times....just not as much rofl

Hovering is fine @Cleoriff - not hoovering [which you can leave that for @pgn to do on the Naughty Step LOL]

ooops...

Hi @pgn 

Thanks for your vote for the more difficult one... If the others go for it, it`ll be interesting to see how many words not in the list are found... [and I was only joking ^^^^ ] 

Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted

I'm forever hovering around TNS 🤣

Not much panache with a Hoover.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@pgn 

While @Cleoriff is away, you can still be sent to TNS for misbehaving - and what`s this "panache"? Getting in practice for the Word Hunt Diamond? joy Destroy 

Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@pgn 

While @Cleoriff is away, you can still be sent to TNS for misbehaving - and what`s this "panache"? Getting in practice for the Word Hunt Diamond? joy Destroy 

Rumbled. No - double rumbled! LOL

Highlighted

Hi guys

Just to let everyone know that the next Word Hunt Diamond - Game 12 - will be posted tomorrow [Tues] morning and will be a harder game with a target of 79 words [in the list in the source I use for the game] and a less common red letter, which has to be in each of the words submitted.

The game is open to all members. New members and those who have not played before are welcome to join @Cleoriff ; @EmilieT ; @gmarkj ; @Bambino ; @Bob_Mcg ; @pgn - who played last week and found all 78 words in the list. 

I hope you all enjoy the new game and have fun...  

Robert Kennedy.