[Game] Community Crossword

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Calling all Crossword enthusiasts party

I have prepared a fun little treat that I hope you'll like slight_smile We're trying something new today, with our very first Community-themed crossword. As you can see below, I've put together a little crossword and it's now up to you to fill it up. There is one simple rule:

1. Guess one word per reply to give everyone a chance to participate.

Please let me know what you think of this type of post, and if you have any ideas of a theme we could prepare another word game around, share them in the comments below thumbsup

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 12.50.09.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12039 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1121 Solutions
5 down - ChrisK (although technically Chris_K)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Looking pretty good!

@Anonymous You got me there, I'll consider adding sepecial characters next time for clarity smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 12 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Right after welcoming a member in the intro thread, that was an easy one for you @jonsie wink

signature

Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

6 Down pm

Message 15 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

8 across spotlight 

Message 16 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 Down guidelines 

Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

10 Down kudos 

Message 18 of 27

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @MI5@Bambino, @Anonymous, @Anonymous, @gmarkj, and @jonsie for taking part in this first puzzle tailored to the O2 Community smiley

Wether you've contributed on this one or didn't get a chance, do you have any feedback on what you'd like to see next time? We're open to trying out different puzzles, or another crossword around other themes - mobile, members, or something else!

Here's the final grid Bouncy 

signature

Message 19 of 27

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Well that will teach me to have an 'afternoon off'

Not a chance to answer one question...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket