Did you mean: 

[GAME] Weather Word search 🌦

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

After living in London for 6 years, I've noticed how much of an important discussion point weather seems to be for everyone in the UK. Whether it's hot, cold, windy or sunny, there's always something to be said about the weather! That's why I thought that this time, I'd use this British favourite as a word search theme wink 

We've hidden 40 words related to Weather in the grid below, can you find them all? 

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 

❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️

Word search grid

❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️

I hope you have fun slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 93
92 REPLIES 92

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

and @Cleoriff and @gmarkj just no no one is left out Zipped

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 71 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 A true team effort, one bow for each of you guys wink

Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 72 of 93

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Quite ridiculous really. I was pleased to find a few before I went out. When I returned, a  pack of scavenging hounds had fallen on it and gobbled most of it up rofl

(Good job if honest...I'm pretty useless at this once the grid starts filling up) Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 73 of 93

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@BobM wrote:

@EmilieT 

And not forgetting @Mi-Amigo  who was on top form today thumbsup

Once he gets started there is no holding him back. tongue_winking

Thanks @BobM but you, @MI5 , @Cleoriff and @gmarkj did a super job nailing some which I didn`t see and some not on the list - plus it was great theme for me for a wordsearch - now if it had been some subject which we won`t mention and was banished to the Off Topic Room 101 that would have been a different story LOL 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 74 of 93

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Cricket?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 75 of 93

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Cricket?

Crazy Grumpy @Cleoriff - I need help Cry

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 76 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Cricket?

I hadn't heard that suggestion in a while @MI5  LOL

signature

Message 77 of 93

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You never asked tongue

Currently using:
Message 78 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Did that ever stop you before? wink

signature

Message 79 of 93

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Touché LOL

Currently using:
Message 80 of 93