Did you mean: 

[GAME] Weather Word search 🌦

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

After living in London for 6 years, I've noticed how much of an important discussion point weather seems to be for everyone in the UK. Whether it's hot, cold, windy or sunny, there's always something to be said about the weather! That's why I thought that this time, I'd use this British favourite as a word search theme wink 

We've hidden 40 words related to Weather in the grid below, can you find them all? 

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 

❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️

Word search grid

❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️❄️☁️🌧🌩☀️

I hope you have fun slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 93
92 REPLIES 92

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @BobM 

Here goes

A2 - C4 HOT ???

Whether it`s right or not, I `ve got to say thanks to @EmilieT for a brilliant subject for this wordsearch, which has been fun... Well done everyone for trying to crack it Mexican Wave Cheers

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 61 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo Not quite ... but close! The last word I've got on my list is 3 letters too nerd Glad you've enjoyed the game!!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 62 of 93

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25015 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Go for it @BobM 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 63 of 93

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4298 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is this it this time?

8H - 6J ... DRY

Message 64 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Apologies @BobM, I completely missed this post and only spotted it when I came to share a clue on the last word - but you got it!

Word search grid

Thanks @MI5 @gmarkj @Cleoriff @Mi-Amigo and @BobM for finishing this one in a record time! I hope you enjoyed it, and that it distracted you from the not so pleasant weather out today wink

signature

Message 65 of 93

BobM
  • 4298 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for confirming 'DRY' was the final word @EmilieT  and thank you also for another good game.

Well done to all who took part and I'm guessing this is the quickest ever finish to one of these games.

Message 66 of 93

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I make it 3 hours, 53 mins.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 67 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@BobM @MI5 Extremely quick indeed, kudos to you guys for being so efficient Hero 

signature

Message 68 of 93

BobM
  • 4298 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

And not forgetting @Mi-Amigo  who was on top form today thumbsup

Once he gets started there is no holding him back. tongue_winking

Message 69 of 93

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

joy

Of course @BobM, not forgetting anyone Hero  Hero  Hero

signature

Message 70 of 93