Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 64: Magistrate

Re: [GAME] Television Word Search! ๐Ÿ“บ

It's your game, @Marjo but even if it is a word it's got nothing to do with television.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Community Manager

Nope, the extra words if you spot any don't need to be related to the theme. They're just for fun in case you guys spot any! thumbsup

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 695

Not wishing to throw a spanner in the works but I can say I have NEVER heard of the word Romed relating to a digital thermometer. (Sister Cleo has spoken) roflrofl

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 133

@Marjo wrote [in reply to my answer VT]

@Mi-Amigo You meant TV, right? Smiley Happy

Nope. VT - as in "Roll VT" meaning roll the video tape. An expression used by studio manager and/or presenter of television programs back in the day...

and if that ain`t in the list and/or allowed, I`ll chip in

F12 - D12 SET [as in television set] 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Apologies @Mi-Amigo ! I'll amend your VT to add it as an extra word (it wasn't in the list of official ones), and also because I confused it with TV and marked it in the official word colour earlier, I've thus revealed that TV was one of the words to be found. joy Who's there?  My bad!

'Set' is also an extra word actually! Smiley Very Happy

Television9.jpeg

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Level 64: Magistrate

CABLE Q13-M13

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Community Manager

Words left: 11

Television10.jpeg

signature

Topics: 133

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Marjo 

TV is also M18 - N19

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Great, now we have it nice and neat with VT in one place as a bonus, and TV in another place as official word. smiling

Television11b.jpeg

signature

Level 12: Nimble

5I - 11I ...DISC SET