Did you mean: 

[GAME] Spring Word Search Puzzle

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Now that we're well into spring, and following the sunny Easter weekend I hope you enjoyed as much as I did, we prepared a new community word-search puzzle on the theme of spring

In the below grid, I've hidden 50 spring-related words - can you find them all? nerd

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thanks guys, and enjoy! 

four_leaf_clover sun sunflower bug

Wordsearch grid

four_leaf_clover sun sunflower bug

Mexican Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 108
107 REPLIES 107

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good spots @jonsie and @Mi-Amigo, both of those were not on my list so extra words!

Still 3 left, let me know if you want any clues later slight_smile

Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 12.04.30.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 91 of 108

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

no clues for me yet...

there is no way in a million years, you are going to allow this, but here goes

P13 to R11 - DOR [Old English - as in Dormouse, used to be a separate word, meaning sleep- as in the end of winter hybernation]

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 93 of 108

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice one @jonsie, down to 2 words now  Hero

@Mi-Amigo It's definitely not a word I purposefully put in the grid but I checked online and it appears to be a genuine word so it'll join the other orange extra words found so far  wink

signature

Message 94 of 108

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

wow @EmilieT  thank you...

got another you are going to love

M1 to M3 GEM [from the French wink for bud - not precious stone] slight_smile

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 95 of 108

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Checks out too @Mi-Amigo, I'll add it to the next updated grid  Handshake

signature

Message 96 of 108

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT 

I really am struggling with these ones still left on your grid and reckon the others will get them.

Good luck, guys

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 97 of 108

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo  I think those two words might be the trickiest ... but let's see how everyone gets on, and if needed I have some hints prepared thumbsup

signature

Message 98 of 108

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Morning guys sun

You've all done fantastically yesterday, with only 2 words left now; here are some clues about what those two are! I hope you can find them, we're so close to the finish line smiley

• Word 1: The pleasant smell of rain after after warm weather.
  • Word 2: A short holiday about halfway through a school term.

signature

Message 99 of 108

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

PETRICHOR  F9 to F1 - a spell of warm weather?

that has taken me ages... if its right

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 100 of 108