Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 14: Rising star 

Re: [GAME] School & Education Word Search Puzzle

I'm surprised pet wasn't one as in primary school we used to take a hamster home or gunea pig or rabbit
Community Manager

@liggerz87 wrote:
I'm surprised pet wasn't one as in primary school we used to take a hamster home or gunea pig or rabbit

I hadn't thought about that when I made the list of words, but well done @liggerz87  for finding it regardless in the grid! Smiley Very Happy

I remember someone brought snakes to school from home one day, and one of my classmates fainted after seeing them. 🐍🐍🐍

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 79

When I was living in Stratford-upon-Avon I went to Shakespeare`s old school. Our biology teacher rescued a polecat which he kept in the classroom. I used to feed it at lunch time. The other much bigger kids in my class were scared to death of it. Wonder what the Bard would have thought of it Thoughful?

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

When I was living in Stratford-upon-Avon I went to Shakespeare`s old school. Our biology teacher rescued a polecat which he kept in the classroom. I used to feed it at lunch time. The other much bigger kids in my class were scared to death of it. Wonder what the Bard would have thought of it Thoughful?

A polecat! That's a type of ferret, isn't it? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Topics: 674

The European Polecat is also known as the common ferret @Marjo 

Image result for Polecat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polecat

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Community Manager

They look really cute. Smiley Happy 

There's domesticated ferrets too - my friend has 2 ferrets and a cat, and they all cuddle together in a pile. heart eyes But they're also quite demanding pets apparently. I've seen people walk their pet ferrets in a harness at the park. Smiley Very Happy

signature

Level 14: Rising star 

Haha my uncle had snakes do took to school a few times and my mum brought them it was cool lol