Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[GAME] School & Education Word Search Puzzle

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good  day so far!

It's that time of the month again... a new word search! smile The theme is school and education, inspired by this week's teacher appreciation celebration which takes place in the US to highlight the importance of teachers and the work they do. The observation officially happens in October in the UK, however I had mistakenly thought it was this week here as well, which means we'll have this word search a few months early. sweat_smile I hope you'll have fun with it regardless!

Can you find all 50 school and education related words in the below grid?

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 👍

📚 ✏️ 📖 🖍️ 🤔 🔎

Education word search, first version

📚 ✏️ 📖 🖍️ 🤔 🔎

Message 1 of 97
96 REPLIES 96

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'm surprised pet wasn't one as in primary school we used to take a hamster home or gunea pig or rabbit
Message 91 of 97

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
I'm surprised pet wasn't one as in primary school we used to take a hamster home or gunea pig or rabbit

I hadn't thought about that when I made the list of words, but well done @liggerz87  for finding it regardless in the grid! grin

I remember someone brought snakes to school from home one day, and one of my classmates fainted after seeing them. 🐍🐍🐍

Message 92 of 97

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25020 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I was living in Stratford-upon-Avon I went to Shakespeare`s old school. Our biology teacher rescued a polecat which he kept in the classroom. I used to feed it at lunch time. The other much bigger kids in my class were scared to death of it. Wonder what the Bard would have thought of it Thoughful?

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 93 of 97

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

When I was living in Stratford-upon-Avon I went to Shakespeare`s old school. Our biology teacher rescued a polecat which he kept in the classroom. I used to feed it at lunch time. The other much bigger kids in my class were scared to death of it. Wonder what the Bard would have thought of it Thoughful?

A polecat! That's a type of ferret, isn't it? 

Message 94 of 97

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The European Polecat is also known as the common ferret @Marjo 

Image result for Polecat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polecat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 95 of 97

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

They look really cute. slight_smile 

There's domesticated ferrets too - my friend has 2 ferrets and a cat, and they all cuddle together in a pile. heart_eyes But they're also quite demanding pets apparently. I've seen people walk their pet ferrets in a harness at the park. grin

Message 96 of 97

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Haha my uncle had snakes do took to school a few times and my mum brought them it was cool lol
Message 97 of 97