Did you mean: 

[GAME] Mobile devices word search puzzle

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone and happy Thursday!

I hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather we've been having this week. ☀️☀️☀️ Time seems to fly past so quickly that it's already time for the next puzzle thread.

Remembering some previous suggestions, something techie was wished for a few times. Technology is a very wide area, so I've narrowed it down towards mobile devices. I hope you like this one! I've tried to include both easy and more challenging words.

Can you find all 70 words related to mobile devices in the grid below? Thoughful

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 👍

📱 💻 🎧 

Mobile devices word search - first grid

📱 💻 🎧 

Message 1 of 128
127 REPLIES 127

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I like surprises wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 121 of 128

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff @MI5 Sounds good, I'll have a think this weekend and hopefully you'll like whatever I come up with nerd

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 122 of 128

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We are all very accomodating on here and our talents are limitless so anything will do Spaced

Message 123 of 128

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

We are all very accomodating on here and our talents are limitless so anything will do Spaced

Speak for yourself! LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 124 of 128

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

I don`t mind - so a surprise is OK with me, even if I only find one answer again!!joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 125 of 128

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35218 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Busy week this week, I missed this one - looked good!

Message 126 of 128

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I've been busy this week too @pgn ... not that I'm much good at word search puzzles ... but have I tried in the not too distant past ... if I can do the odd horizontal one then Wispa is a Happy Bunny ... sorry ... March Hare 

Have countries been done before ?

have jobs been done before ?

Just off-the-cuff suggestions 

Wispa xx Cat

Message 127 of 128

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie@Mi-Amigo@pgn and @Anonymous for your input as well, looking forward to preparing and posting this new word search over the next few days yahoo

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 128 of 128