Did you mean:ย 

[GAME] Italy word-search ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning everyone, 

It's been a few weeks since our last word search game, so hopefully you're all excited for this new one! As you might know, I was in Italy last week for a couple of days, so I thought it could be a fun theme to try out this time smiling

I've hidden 54 words related to Italy and Italian culture in the grid below ... can you find them all? nerd

The rule: so that everyone has a chance to participate, please guess only 1 word per post and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again. Thank you! 

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

Word search grid

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
โ†’ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Was looking for Ciao since your clue wink but I can't see it !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 91 of 102

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25128 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks guys.

I can`t find that last allusive word...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 92 of 102

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 @Mi-Amigo I just found it again myself in the right part of the grid, if that helps?  Angel

โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
โ†’ Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 93 of 102

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4388 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, agree, can see it here too although with the lines being so thick this time it's hard to see.

C'mon @Mi-Amigo   You can do this.....

Message 94 of 102

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Q12 - N9 slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 95 of 102

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

All done! 

Screenshot 2019-08-15 at 14.14.52.png

Thanks @Cleoriff @pgn @gmarkj @Anonymous @Mi-Amigo @BobM and @MI5 for playing along nerd 

I hope you had as much fun as I had, and as always, feedback on those games and suggestions on future themes are welcome!

Have a great afternoon everyone sun

signature

Message 96 of 102

BobM
  • 4388 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @EmilieT 

Have to say I found the lines a bit too thick this time making certain letters harder to see, but just my opinion and perhaps others didn't have the same problem.

Good game though and well done all.

Message 97 of 102

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@BobM 

The line thickness was down to me requesting they were made a bit thicker as initially they were hard to see. However, as more words were found, I agree they were a bit too thick....(like me) rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 98 of 102

BobM
  • 4388 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@BobM 

The line thickness was down to me requesting they were made a bit thicker as initially they were hard to see. However, as more words were found, I agree they were a bit too thick....(like me) rofl

It was no problem @Cleoriff just making an observation.

And I wouldn't dare say you were thick..... tongue_winking

Message 99 of 102

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@BobM @Cleoriff I'm sure we can find a compromise that works for everyone, we'll keep experimenting wink

signature

Message 100 of 102